Jroo

Troy Chaplin

Price: 456 300 (Fan Planner)
2012 Games: 18
2012 Ave: 85
2011 Games: 21
2011 Ave: 81
Position: Defence

Chaplin has showed at Port Adelaide in the past that he can be a good Supercoach scorer with 3 seasons of an average of 80+. But expect that to decline at Richmond as he will play a shut down role in defence, which means he will be more interested in shutting down his opponent then getting kicks which will result in him getting lower Supercoach scores. But with the arrival of Chaplin it could result in other Tiger backmen in Rance and Grimes playing a more attacking role which will increases there scores. Chaplin will be priced at around $450k and there are better options at that price that should outscore him so I wouldn't pick him in my Supercoach team but he should help the Tigers down back.

2013 Supercoach Point Average Prediction: 75-80

Colliwobblers

expensive yes, be interesting to see how much grimes and Rance increase there scoring in SC. I figure they will be given more licence to attack and a little more freedom with Chaplin taking the main matchup. Still grimes does love a spoil :)

quinny88

Doesnt he look bloody handsome in the yellow and black! Haha

Adamant

Good write up JRoo.
I cant really see him improving his average, and he wont be a top 10 defender...pass for me.

Jroo

Quote from: Adamant on October 06, 2012, 06:59:36 PM
Good write up JRoo.
I cant really see him improving his average, and he wont be a top 10 defender...pass for me.
+ 1, wouldn't go near him. Hopefully it increases Rance and Grimes SC scoring

Ricochet

Good write up JRoo.
Exactly Ada.. no thanks

Shihan7

Good write up JRoo.
+1, Not for me.

FUCK

flower this guy. i hope he smashes his face and never plays ever again

quinny88

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on October 11, 2012, 04:06:42 PM
Disgruntled Port Adelaide supporter ^^
Or just a troll, look what else he posted http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68626.0.html
LOL