Main Menu

Tippett wants to be a Swan

Started by LF, October 06, 2012, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Thought Sydney said they would not part with a premiership player? If they trade Parker to Collingwood then the Crows have every right to be upset about thay

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Tominator on October 22, 2012, 08:52:21 PM
Thought Sydney said they would not part with a premiership player? If they trade Parker to Collingwood then the Crows have every right to be upset about thay

Swans never comment on these things

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on October 22, 2012, 08:52:21 PM
teams have tried but as far as i know no one is wanting to move

SydneyRox

I hope after today's news all the crows fan stop saying that the swans were trying to rip the crows off in regards to the trade. Tippett would have told the swans about the round two pick agreement, but Sydney was prepared to give up their first round pick and a decent fringe player....
If Adelaide had such an agreement, they should have just manned up and done the deal... you make your bed then sleep in it.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 24, 2012, 11:36:39 PM
I hope after today's news all the crows fan stop saying that the swans were trying to rip the crows off in regards to the trade. Tippett would have told the swans about the round two pick agreement, but Sydney was prepared to give up their first round pick and a decent fringe player....
If Adelaide had such an agreement, they should have just manned up and done the deal... you make your bed then sleep in it.

I never make my bed

#Swag #yolo

Grazz

Pretty sure it would of been understood that it was Brisbane he would of wanted to go to at the time, but as you said Syd if you make your bed you gotta lay in it to. By the definition of Draft tampering we are guilty no hiding that and as a supporter im bitterly dissapointed in my club.

Tominator

he'll be lucky to have a club next year

SydneyRox

Quote from: Grazz on October 24, 2012, 11:48:42 PM

Pretty sure it would of been understood that it was Brisbane he would of wanted to go to at the time, but as you said Syd if you make your bed you gotta lay in it to. By the definition of Draft tampering we are guilty no hiding that and as a supporter im bitterly dissapointed in my club.

Again, that is the Crows problem, sounds like the 'note' didnt define any club and while the understanding may have been Brisbane, it wasnt written in like that. By trying to hide it, they have really hurt themselves

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on October 24, 2012, 11:48:42 PM

Yeh it takes the shine off a great year the Crows had

Grazz

Yeh it does tabs, all you want is your club to be a stand up club, play on a level playing field and obey the laws of the game. To tarnish the image in such a pathetic way regardless of how small it may seem undoes 20 years of building a stand up reputation.
People will be asking well if they did this what else have they done, myself included and as supporters we are going to have to wear the brunt of that.

Capper

Another thing i hate is that the Swans spent all this time on the Tippett deal and didnt bother looking at any other deals. Guys like TDL and White could have traded to other clubs

Antsey

Quote from: Grazz on October 25, 2012, 12:19:57 AM
Yeh it does tabs, all you want is your club to be a stand up club, play on a level playing field and obey the laws of the game. To tarnish the image in such a pathetic way regardless of how small it may seem undoes 20 years of building a stand up reputation.
People will be asking well if they did this what else have they done, myself included and as supporters we are going to have to wear the brunt of that.

Totally.

Capper

Well this makes it interesting as Tippett has said Goodbye to all at the Crows (via Text, Wayne Kerr) but he is still there.....

Antsey

Surely making him stay is punishment enough!

Tominator

Quote from: Antsey on October 26, 2012, 07:30:17 PM
Surely making him stay is punishment enough!

he'll be murdered if he stays in Adelaide...