Main Menu

Tippett wants to be a Swan

Started by LF, October 06, 2012, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

From the Adelaide Crows Pride FB page..

Grow some balls AFC FFS we are getting bent over with no lube and you're just letting it happen. We're bowing down to Sydney and Skirt Tippett's demands, you want to trade away our highest paid player to a club who is making him a Million Dollar Man for a dud who is going to get delisted by the swans anway and a draft pick higher than what guys like Dawes and Wellingham went for, fark me! A team like Collingwood would never let anyone dictate to them what they can and can't do it's time for us to be pricks, send this traitor to the draft and get nothing for him make a stance, this is now what the fans want!!!

+1  ;)

Jay

Quote from: McRooster on October 18, 2012, 10:48:49 PM

Grow some balls AFC FFS we are getting bent over with no lube and you're just letting it happen. We're bowing down to Sydney and Skirt Tippett's demands, you want to trade away our highest paid player to a club who is making him a Million Dollar Man for a dud who is going to get delisted by the swans anway and a draft pick higher than what guys like Dawes and Wellingham went for, fark me! A team like Collingwood would never let anyone dictate to them what they can and can't do it's time for us to be pricks, send this traitor to the draft and get nothing for him make a stance, this is now what the fans want!!!

+1  ;)

Never given a more deserving '+1' in my life! :P

Mailman the 2nd

Think I'll get a 100 posts up just saying that Tippett isn't getting more money by doing this  :-X

McRooster

Q. What's the difference between Whatlez and Kurt Tippett's first appearance at AAMI in a Swans guernsey?

A. Tippett will have slightly more 'boos'  ;)

*jjks - luv your work whatto  8)

Ziplock

I'm so keen to see tippett début  against adelaide at AAMI :P

Capper

Quote from: McRooster on October 18, 2012, 11:02:47 PM
Q. What's the difference between Whatlez and Kurt Tippett's first appearance at AAMI in a Swans guernsey?

we wouldnt let whatlez wear a Swans jersey, mind you he probably wouldnt ever wear one either

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on October 18, 2012, 11:36:50 PM
Quote from: McRooster on October 18, 2012, 11:02:47 PM

we wouldnt let whatlez wear a Swans jersey, mind you he probably wouldnt ever wear one either

+1

Tominator

Quote from: Ziplock on October 18, 2012, 11:06:33 PM

I bet he will be a late withdrawal due to "general soreness"

Ricochet

haha

SydneyRox

That will be a massive game if Tippett does eventually get signed!

Will make a pretty strong rivalry even more interesting!

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 18, 2012, 11:41:56 PM

That will be a massive game if Tippett does eventually get signed!

Will make a pretty strong rivalry even more interesting!
This will just add to the list of rivals we already have. Lions, Eagles....

Pies and Hawks are going to be great games as well

Grazz

+1  ;)

Amen to that.

Tominator

+1  ;)

Wow... That is all.

Ziplock

really?

personally, I'd rather pick 22 and white than not having pick 22 :P

I mean, you're getting the more raw end of the deal, but you're dealing in *relatively* unique circumstances- like, Tippett really does not want to stay in adelaide, on top of that you're dealing with the premiership team, who subsequently don't have substantially high picks, but naturally don't want to let go of premiership players.

Even if tippett goes into the draft, in the pre season draft, can't he name his salary/ go where he wants anyway? so in the end you don't affect the swans, or tippett, you just screw yourselves.

At the minimum I'm almost certain he can name his price- and there's almost no clubs left who are interested/ can afford him... I think despite giants talk I really don't think we'd waste our cash on him.

So, basically, he's going to end up in sydney most likely... why wouldn't you want to get something out of him?

Chopps

we would be down right crazy to give him away for free, i expect the crows to hold out to the last moment and then take the best possible deal. as zip said pick 22 is better then no picks. there seems to be honour when a player wants to go somewhere ala Luke ball. so if we get white and we dont use him we technically got pick 22 better then a kick in the guts i say not much better but still better.

the crows would lose respect from alot of supporters for not doing the best thing for the club and that at the end of the day is to take the best of crap deal. think of clubs as business you dont let stuff go for free just to stick it to em