Main Menu

Tippett wants to be a Swan

Started by LF, October 06, 2012, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

So what could we on trade White for?
pick 30-40 or something? Lord knows we don't need him

team rohan

Only upside for the Crows getting shafted is that they will get a pretty big crowd if Sydney plays us at home :/

Tominator

Quote from: team rohan on October 18, 2012, 04:35:46 PM
Only upside for the Crows getting shafted is that they will get a pretty big crowd if Sydney plays us at home :/

I'll be there!

CrowsFan

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 18, 2012, 02:21:29 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 18, 2012, 02:02:33 PM
Don't know how you can call than a win for Adelaide colli. They essentially get a second round pick and a guy who I doubt will get games at the crows since they already have Jenkins, lynch or johnstone (another swan) as backup for when Tippett leaves. Collingwood got a better deal for Dawes and Tippett is far better!

How is that a win colli?

Pick #22 is worth more than tippett alone.

come back to me in 2 or 3 seasons to check if I am right....

The value of Tippett to Adelaide you need to look at relative to the fact they have Walker who is and will always be better.

This other spud they are getting really just to pinch hit in the ruck? not sure, Adelaide and Sydney both like to take other teams players and recycle them, difference is Sydney plays the ones they trade in, Adelaide doesn't ???
Can I just confirm you're saying Dawes is worth more than Tippett? Because that is utter crap! Melbourne got him for pick 20, yet Collingwood have Cloke who is and will always be better than him.

It's just so shower because if Tippett was a free agent the compo we would receive for him would be much higher than the 22nd pick in the draft. But he's not a free agent yet he is acting as if he is one by saying he will only sign for Sydney.

Lost all respect that I had for Tippett.

Jay

We dont even need Jesse White! I have all of Jenkins, Lynch, Johnston ahead of him.

Definitely not a win-win, not by a long shot

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Jayman on October 18, 2012, 05:46:18 PM
We dont even need Jesse White! I have all of Jenkins, Lynch, Johnston ahead of him.

Johnston would be behind White

Ziplock

hmac for 36 is north getting screwed wayyyy more than tippett for 22 + white.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Ziplock on October 18, 2012, 06:00:35 PM

This

I would've rather Swans gone 22 for Hmac tbh

valkorum

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 18, 2012, 06:13:18 PM

This

Swans dont need a ruckman with Mummy and Pyke

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: valkorum on October 18, 2012, 06:14:32 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 18, 2012, 06:13:18 PM

This

Swans dont need a ruckman with Mummy and Pyke

I still feel we do.

Would be another good Tall bodied F/R combo in case one goes down

tbagrocks

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 18, 2012, 05:55:04 PM

I'd beleive you only when you tell me how many times you've seen Lewis play this year for North Adelaide? Has bee out standing and at least a handfull of the AFL clubs would have him playing no question!

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM

I'd beleive you only when you tell me how many times you've seen Lewis play this year for North Adelaide? Has bee out standing and at least a handfull of the AFL clubs would have him playing no question!
This is the Lewis Johnston that was traded from the Swans last year yeh?? I thought he played in def, like i thought Jenkins did.

Atleast the Crows wont get screwed like the Roos

tbagrocks

yeah maybe he did play defence in Sydney, he played all year at CHF for North and kicked over 50 goals

Mailman the 2nd

Not really.

Gets out-bodied easily against a reasonable opponent and barely makes a contest at all, which is one of the few things White has actually managed to grasp. 

Yeah tabs we traded him for Armstrong. Man that was a easy win trade

Capper

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 18, 2012, 06:26:06 PM

Not really.

Gets out-bodied easily against a reasonable opponent and barely makes a contest at all, which is one of the few things White has actually managed to grasp. 

Yeah tabs we traded him for Armstrong. Man that was a easy win trade
yeh we did well out of that one. Will be interesting to see how many games in the 1s he gets next season along with the likes of Gordon, Everitt, Morton (if Rohan comes back in)