Main Menu

Tippett wants to be a Swan

Started by LF, October 06, 2012, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Justin Bieber

The $$$ was the answer all along ::)

Tominator

so the "I wanna go home" line he used all year was total bullshower, what a surprise   ::)

Ringo

Just heard on radio a comment that Brisbanes Offer was not that much below Sydney so the $ win out.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ringo on October 06, 2012, 02:15:59 PM
Just heard on radio a comment that Brisbanes Offer was not that much below Sydney so the $ win out.

who possibly could have known that?

finals football also factors in- swans are premiers, and having a legit key forward just bolsters their chances again... didn't they offer him 1mil a year? I'd flowering take that.

RiOtChEsS

maybe he just wanted to get the flower out of Adelaide ;)

Thank the footy gods he isnt coming to Carlton 8)

Ziplock

Quote from: Marcz on October 06, 2012, 02:56:21 PM
maybe he just wanted to get the flower out of Adelaide ;)

Thank the footy gods he isnt coming to Carlton 8)

careful, that's what I said and I got reported for trolling :P

BB67th

Depends if the Swans can come up with an offer to satisfy the Crows though.... Tippett could still make a move to the Suns yet.....

Jay

$kirt Yippett surely has to be the most hated man in Adelaide. For the last few years there has been reports on his 'home sickness' and the crows as a community have done everything possible to help him out eg. letting him fly to QLD and spend time with his family during the week and stuff like that. And so all the effort we have gone to, he ditches the homsickness shower and decides to head to Sydney! Wouldnt be surprised if he leaves Sydney due to home sickness and ends up at Freo :o I didnt want to believe the rumours that he wasnt going to end up at a non-QLD club but now its official, Sydney is his chosen club, I have zero respect for the guy. Look at the way Wellingham has done it. He told the club he was home sick, spoke to his team-mates not text like Knob Tosser and still kept his mates and his good relationship with the club.

I thought he was better than this

Capper

woh, woh, woh

Whats going on?? i just got up.

Tippett a Swan??

A picture says a thousand words, Tippett will come in to the lineup at the expense of Pyke which doesnt paint a good picture for Seaby at the Swans

Good news for the Swans though

Jay

Quote from: tabs on October 06, 2012, 04:31:22 PM
woh, woh, woh

Whats going on?? i just got up.

Tippett a Swan??

A picture says a thousand words, Tippett will come in to the lineup at the expense of Pyke which doesnt paint a good picture for Seaby at the Swans

Good news for the Swans though
the news is that Sydney is Tippett's club of choice I believe

tbagrocks

lol I posted this here last night to not waste a new thread with two Tippett moving threads already  ::)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68433.45.html

the Tippett Quits Crows thread!

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on October 06, 2012, 04:23:55 PM
$kirt Yippett surely has to be the most hated man in Adelaide. For the last few years there has been reports on his 'home sickness' and the crows as a community have done everything possible to help him out eg. letting him fly to QLD and spend time with his family during the week and stuff like that. And so all the effort we have gone to, he ditches the homsickness shower and decides to head to Sydney! Wouldnt be surprised if he leaves Sydney due to home sickness and ends up at Freo :o I didnt want to believe the rumours that he wasnt going to end up at a non-QLD club but now its official, Sydney is his chosen club, I have zero respect for the guy. Look at the way Wellingham has done it. He told the club he was home sick, spoke to his team-mates not text like Knob Tosser and still kept his mates and his good relationship with the club.

Texting is shower house especially saying goodbye to your mates, low act, they deserved better. Born in Sydney but drafted from QLD?? If that happened in NRL they wouldnt let him back over the border

Tominator

Speaks volumes about the bloke doesn't it

He used his excuse for going to Sydney because "I was born there and have lots of family and friends there... Its the perfect football-lifestyle balance" - hasn't he said all year that his family was from QLD???

Jay

Quote from: Tominator on October 06, 2012, 05:23:22 PM

Speaks volumes about the bloke doesn't it

He used his excuse for going to Sydney because "I was born there and have lots of family and friends there... Its the perfect football-lifestyle balance" - hasn't he said all year that his family was from QLD???

He clearly said all year he was home sick and wanted to go back to QLD. Never heard of a place called Sydney in QLD ::)