2013 Player Profile: Nick Dal Santo

Started by Adamant, October 06, 2012, 01:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Nick Dal Santo - Saint Kilda Saints (Requested by Tominator)

Position: MID

Price: $470.800 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 22

2012 Games: 22

2011 Average: 103.5

2012 Average: 91.5

2012 Tons: 7 (and 3 x 96+)

Summary: An absolute horror season from the once DT star, averaging 92ppg (his lowest since 2008). He is inconsistent, with 10 scores under 87 (4 of them under 68), he cant handle a tag, the Saints are on the slide and he should attract even more attention with Goddard now at the Dons.

Verdict: At 29, coming off a 92 average....a massive NO from me.

Ad's predicted average: 90

Footy_Boiz

Changing of an era, was great but the likes of beams and cotchin have taken over

Spinking

Spot on with the write up Ada.

The price makes him appealing, but I can't see him getting back to where he was.

Adamant

Quote from: Spinking on October 06, 2012, 09:36:53 AM
Spot on with the write up Ada.

The price makes him appealing, but I can't see him getting back to where he was.
Yeah, I suppose he would be a good pickup at that price if he got back to that 100-105 average, but unlikely.

Windigo

No God will put added pressure on NDS.

Who is probably there best player with Hayes. Montagna no where near it anymore.  :-\

henry

Had him a couple of years ago as a POD and was great, and his best is past him. I reckon your predicted average is spot on, great write up. No for me.

Ricochet

A Mid at 29 and averaging in the 90s... no thanks

Ziplock

ummm... yeah, no.

got him in 2011 when he was firing and had bottomed out...

he single handedly lost me so many games.

With goddard gone and saints sliding, with the exception of mcevoy (or if you can pick a BO player), I can't see anyone worth picking now.

Capper

Great write up Ada

Yep, the Aints are now rebuilding and he is a big no for me

The_Captain

Should only drop in average form here...

Shihan7

No way for me.... He is past his best now and will drop his average. Great write up.