My Chumps

Stats
Highest average for a season, 2010: 59.9

2011 average: 54.1

2012 Average: 49.2

Centuries: 0

2012 Games: 4

Standard Deviation: 21.9

Fanplanner Price: $262,900  (fanplanner)

Position: F

Thoughts
Okay, so looking at those stats you're probably thinking of writing Rohan off for 2013, after all they're pretty terrible. But this kid's got massive potential. He was taken by the swans at pick 6 in the 2009 draft and he's shown signs of being a star. Unfortunately, I'm sure we can all remember his sickening fractured leg he suffered in round 4 that led to the AFL bringing in their 'sliding' rule. Still, Rohan should be back for 2013. He has lightning pace, equal to Jetta over 20 metres according to Adam Goodes, and pretty silky skills. I think he should be able to work his way into the Swans side, and it could be the breakout year that we've been waiting for.

Verdict
For some reason, Rohan has no discount to his price according to m0nty's fanplanner... Not sure why that is, but it could be the difference between selecting Rohan and not selecting him. If he was 180-220 I'd be all over him like a fat kid on a cupcake, but unfortunately at 260 he's the same price as better options like Robbie Gray, Nathan Bock and is more expensive than Mark LeCras... It's a no from me.

Prediction
A perhaps biast (Swans supporter AND he's in my World XV's team  :P) prediction of (+26) 75 for Gary

Adamant

Great write up Chumps.
As you said, not for me when you've got LeCras/Gray/Bock at the same price...might have considered at 180-200k.

Ziplock

yeah I noticed the same thing today chumps- only playing 4 games due to injury SHOULD qualify him for like a 20-30% discount...

Ricochet

Quote from: Ziplock on October 05, 2012, 02:14:52 AM
yeah I noticed the same thing today chumps- only playing 4 games due to injury SHOULD qualify him for like a 20-30% discount...
hopefully it'll bring him down towards the 200k mark... then he might be worth considering

Hagebear

Nooooo way! Will not be anywhere this bloke.

Jroo

Surely he will break out soon, but would much rather LeCras, Gray and Knights

Adamant

Quote from: JROO8 on October 07, 2012, 02:39:08 PM
Surely he will break out soon, but would much rather LeCras, Gray and Knights
Yeah, even Byrnes too.

Capper

Great write up

Surely he will be cheaper than that though. He wont play week 1 but will be a good downgrade target.
He is more a SC player than a DT player, but he is known for getting the green vest

My Chumps

Capper

Shihan7

Rowy

After the broken leg his pace might not be what it was in past. I will go for a rookie instead

SydneyRox

Cant see him playing in the early rounds, which rules him in as a possible downgrade target... Swans wont/dont need to risk him so reckon we will get plenty of time in the reserves to watch how the leg is

nrich102

too many better players for around the same price