My Chumps

Stats
Highest average for a season, 2012: 83.9

2011 average: 65.6

2012 Average: 83.9

Centuries: 3 (112, 149, 105)

2012 Games: 16

Standard Deviation: 25.1

Fanplanner Price: $445,600  (fanplanner)

Position: F

Thoughts
Dollhouse is a favourite of many football fans, with his dreadlocks and intensity making him a cult figure at the Dogs. Dahlhaus started 2012 on fire, averaging 103 in the first 5 game of the season. He tailed off towards the end of the year (along with the rest of his team), and he ended up missing the last 5 games of the season through injury. I think he did enough in his second year to show that he can be a viable fantasy option.

Verdict
Although I love the kid and the way he goes about it, I don't think 2013 is the year to be getting Lukey, UNLESS he's moved permanently to the Doggies midfield in 2013. I can't see him uping his average enough to warrant selection if he remains to play as a small forward occasionally pushing into the guts. But if he is moved to the midfield, he may be worth your time as a sneaky POD.

Prediction
An average of 90 for the young lad.

Adamant

Yeah, not for me next year. Watch out 2014 though!

Ricochet

I'm actually seriously considering this kid
He will be a superstar thats for sure and could push 95+ imo

Bill Manspeaker

would really love to pick him next year, seriously doubt it though as Adamant said.
the kid has 'GUN' written all over him

kilbluff1985

very nearly got this kid after the round 11 bye this year but got Boomer for 398k instead worked out very well

doubt i'll start with him but will keep an eye on him

Jroo

Won't be surprised to see him breakout this year wearing Johnson's old #6!

Capper

The dogs were dreadful this year and didnt look like improving throughout the year.
At this stage no dogs will be in my team unless they are $100K

Does any one think that Dahlhaus will get DPP M/F??

Shihan7

Not for me this year, will most likely feature in my team in years to come ;)

Rowy

Bulldogs gotta seriously consider this guy for mid in 2013 to help inject pace and run. I will be watching closely in NAB

AFEV

He'll be competing with Wright and Christensen for the 'next step' player in my forward line this year. I might take 2 of them in but depends on the eventual setup of my team.

Depending on the fitness/form of Bock and LeCras I may even take all 3. Surely he'll get more mid time, if he can average 83 with 17 touches a game imagine what he could average with 20+ disposals.

Shihan7

Quote from: Sid on October 19, 2012, 01:38:57 PM
He'll be competing with Wright and Christensen for the 'next step' player in my forward line this year. I might take 2 of them in but depends on the eventual setup of my team.

Depending on the fitness/form of Bock and LeCras I may even take all 3. Surely he'll get more mid time, if he can average 83 with 17 touches a game imagine what he could average with 20+ disposals.

Wright & Christo easily over Dahlhaus!

kilbluff1985

anyone considering him? made my team today as F4

Sabretooth Tigers

Had him from Rd 1 last year but will give him a years rest. More mid time and a decent tap ruckman could really set this guy alight, but not for me this year. Would rather spend another 9k and get De Boer who could be a break out candidate this year and IMO has a much higher cielling. Cheers.

meow meow

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 01, 2013, 12:55:59 AM
Had him from Rd 1 last year but will give him a years rest. More mid time and a decent tap ruckman could really set this guy alight, but not for me this year. Would rather spend another 9k and get De Boer who could be a break out candidate this year and IMO has a much higher cielling. Cheers.

No midfield time for Dahl this year. Doesn't kick enough goals as a small forward. Pass.

Minson is a decent tap ruckman. Got more hitouts than any player last year and plenty to advantage.

quinny88

Quote from: meow meow on March 01, 2013, 11:07:00 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 01, 2013, 12:55:59 AM

No midfield time for Dahl this year. Doesn't kick enough goals as a small forward. Pass.

Minson is a decent tap ruckman. Got more hitouts than any player last year and plenty to advantage.

Minson is a hack. I was watching a replay of a bulldogs vs hawthorn game from 2010 and minson kicked a mongrel kick forward to which Denis Commety said "he kicks like my wife" haha I had a little chuckle at that.
Minson is a monster and a good tap ruckman but he butchers the ball to often and gives away free kicks