2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Luke Dahlhaus

Started by My Chumps, October 05, 2012, 12:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: quinny88 on March 01, 2013, 11:42:09 PM
Quote from: meow meow on March 01, 2013, 11:07:00 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 01, 2013, 12:55:59 AM
Had him from Rd 1 last year but will give him a years rest. More mid time and a decent tap ruckman could really set this guy alight, but not for me this year. Would rather spend another 9k and get De Boer who could be a break out candidate this year and IMO has a much higher cielling. Cheers.

No midfield time for Dahl this year. Doesn't kick enough goals as a small forward. Pass.

Minson is a decent tap ruckman. Got more hitouts than any player last year and plenty to advantage.

Minson is a hack. I was watching a replay of a bulldogs vs hawthorn game from 2010 and minson kicked a mongrel kick forward to which Denis Commety said "he kicks like my wife" haha I had a little chuckle at that.
Minson is a monster and a good tap ruckman but he butchers the ball to often and gives away free kicks

Everyone knows this. I was replying to the bolded part.

quinny88

Quote from: meow meow on March 01, 2013, 11:50:00 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 01, 2013, 11:42:09 PM
Quote from: meow meow on March 01, 2013, 11:07:00 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 01, 2013, 12:55:59 AM
Had him from Rd 1 last year but will give him a years rest. More mid time and a decent tap ruckman could really set this guy alight, but not for me this year. Would rather spend another 9k and get De Boer who could be a break out candidate this year and IMO has a much higher cielling. Cheers.

No midfield time for Dahl this year. Doesn't kick enough goals as a small forward. Pass.

Minson is a decent tap ruckman. Got more hitouts than any player last year and plenty to advantage.

Minson is a hack. I was watching a replay of a bulldogs vs hawthorn game from 2010 and minson kicked a mongrel kick forward to which Denis Commety said "he kicks like my wife" haha I had a little chuckle at that.
Minson is a monster and a good tap ruckman but he butchers the ball to often and gives away free kicks

Everyone knows this. I was replying to the bolded part.

Yeah I know I just wanted to repeat Commetys commentary lol