Main Menu

Pizza For Steven Morris :)

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 04, 2012, 11:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Was a really nice bloke, down to earth 8)

Ziplock

RiOtChEsS

he was surprised i picked him being i wasnt a Tiger fan, was pretty quiet too so we talked a bit of footy which was 8)

elephants

Very nice mate! Good to see some genuinely good bloke AFL Players out there haha :P

Tominator

love this guy. Gun player; hard and tough, plays like he is from the 80s haha

Justin Bieber

Stevie is the man. The most known Stevie in the comp ;)

:P

roo boys!

CrowsFan

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 05, 2012, 01:23:48 AM
What did he order?

Large Vegetarian Single Cheese + Chicken and a Seafood - Anchovies Single Cheese

Quote from: Tominator on October 04, 2012, 11:29:46 PM
love this guy. Gun player; hard and tough, plays like he is from the 80s haha

Funny thing is thats what i told him, love the way he goes about it, also told him take it easy on Eddie in rd 1 :P

Master Q

McRooster

Brad Ebert likes it a bit more spicy eh!  ;)

I thought Morris would have been a meat lovers, the way he goes at it  :o

After all, his old man Kevin, coached West Adelaide to the 91 SANFL GF v The Roosters in what was reputedly the bloodiest GF ever. I saw Steven Simms (Roosters on-baller) two days later at The Hampstead Hotel and his face was still swollen like a lactose intolerant cheese eater.

FYI...Roosters won  8)

Hopefully the pre season schedule includes Victor Harbour again in 2013, maybe Crows v Carlton  ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on October 05, 2012, 11:54:24 PM
Brad Ebert likes it a bit more spicy eh!  ;)

I thought Morris would have been a meat lovers, the way he goes at it  :o

After all, his old man Kevin, coached West Adelaide to the 91 SANFL GF v The Roosters in what was reputedly the bloodiest GF ever. I saw Steven Simms (Roosters on-baller) two days later at The Hampstead Hotel and his face was still swollen like a lactose intolerant cheese eater.

FYI...Roosters won  8)

Hopefully the pre season schedule includes Victor Harbour again in 2013, maybe Crows v Carlton  ;)

Haw Haw i remember that game :o damn i bet his Dad who was with him was insulted i didnt give him dap :(

Would be amazing if that gave came to VH, id have to get the day off and u would have to make the journey down :P

Maybe we could do Crows Vs Carlton next year anyway? think weve been playing u twice a few years consecutive...

Mr.Craig

Tominator

Shame West Adelaide couldn't play like that today !!

For those that dont know, today was the SANFL Grand Final
Norwood 12.7 (79)   West Adelaide 3.12 (30)

Grazz