Main Menu

NBA 2k13

Started by Jay, October 04, 2012, 07:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Anyone else have this beast of a game? What are your thoughts on it?

I'll accept any challenge..... ;)

Chelskiman

Not yet, but I'll be getting it soon.  I bought it off a website (waaaaay cheaper than places like EB Games) so I'm waiting for it in the post.

Cicjose

Quote from: Chelskiman on October 04, 2012, 07:59:17 PM
Not yet, but I'll be getting it soon.  I bought it off a website (waaaaay cheaper than places like EB Games) so I'm waiting for it in the post.

ozgameshop?

Chelskiman

Quote from: Cicjose on October 04, 2012, 08:10:26 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on October 04, 2012, 07:59:17 PM

ozgameshop?

Yep!  Get all my games from there.  Have 15,863 points and have 15,125 pending and I only started using the site just over a year ago, lol.

Mat0369

Was playing it tonight. Very smooth game. Trying to get used to the new controls. Went in for a layup and was wondering why it was not working then remembered I have to hold LT now.

Jay

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 05, 2012, 03:45:09 AM
Was playing it tonight. Very smooth game. Trying to get used to the new controls. Went in for a layup and was wondering why it was not working then remembered I have to hold LT now.
lol same here, giving me the showers atm! Will just take a bit of getting used to I guess

Master Q

Will be getting it but not anytime soon. I mostly play My Player and I don't like the changes in it this year...

Jay

Quote from: Master Q on October 05, 2012, 11:51:19 AM
Will be getting it but not anytime soon. I mostly play My Player and I don't like the changes in it this year...
the 'myTeam' feature seems good as well. Played Ultimate Team on FIFA? well yeah it's the same as that

Jukes

I'll get my bro to play you sometime jayman, he just got it this morning.

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on October 05, 2012, 01:56:06 PM
I'll get my bro to play you sometime jayman, he just got it this morning.
sounds good :)

quinny88

Bought thos on ebay like 2 weeks ago for only 50 bucks thinking I would get it a few days before release but he has msgd me today saying the shipment was delayed so now everyine has it before me anyway lol.

Windigo

Probably get it when it goes cheap.  :P

Master Q

Quote from: Windigo on October 06, 2012, 12:08:24 PM
[/quote
Same here  ;)

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on October 06, 2012, 12:08:24 PM
that was my plan, but couldnt resist :P

quinny88

Has anyone played with Derrick Rose in this??
I just played my brother and he shot 59 points with Rose in a 12 minute game.. Including 15/16 3 pointers

He does not miss...  :-\