Average Disposals: 19.21

Standard Deviation: 20.1242

Starting Price: 486,200

Low Price: 345,700

High Price: 486,200

Fanplanner Price: 437,100

Position: D/M

Thoughts

Domenic Cassisi, despite his D positioning isn't really a player I'll be considering in 2013. His average has been on the decline for 2 seasons now and as a 30 year old that worries me a lot, can't help but think he's slowing down and given that he was never a terrific SuperCoach player (only 1 100+ average) that blacklists him for me.

While if he could maintain his average he'd be a solid defender, I think there are other defenders that can average the same for a lot less risk. I can't really see a way for him to increase his output so you'd just have to hope he can maintain his current output. Seems like a bad risk to take in my books.

If you're entirely confident he'll stay above the 80 mark next year, he is a viable pick. He adds an MPP link and will be serviceable in your backline come finals time.

Verdict

Definitely not going to start him, he may become an upgrade target if he can prove he'll average over 80 again but even then...

Prediction

Just because I kept mentioning 'over 80' - 79. :P

quinny88

Port are a basket case at the moment i wont be touching any of there players I dont think

Adamant

Cheers Sid.
You're right, too risky to start him with his age and the the fact that his average has decreased the last 2 years. Just wanted to know your thoughts on him as DPP  :)

Kellogscrunchynut

Don't think I'll pick anyone from the sinking ship of the AFL.

Capper

The fact that he is 30 and playing at Port is enough to stop you picking him.

The DPP makes him a maybe

Jroo

Quote from: tabs on October 07, 2012, 11:18:59 PM

The DPP makes him a maybe
+ 1, cant see myself picking him

Ricochet

Shihan7

Quote from: tabs on October 07, 2012, 11:18:59 PM
+1