Price- $421,400(FanPlanner)

2011 Games - 22

2012 Games - 22

2011 Average - 79

2012 Average - 81

2012 Tons - 6

2012 High Score - 138

2012 Low score - 35

Summary - Hannebery had an inconsistant year scoring under 70 6 times. However his average did increase. I think that he can keep moving forward.

Verdict - Not for me, already have enough mid prices

Predicted Average - 83

Ajax22

Can u name what position the players are named for in your write ups please? Makes a big difference on whether they would be eligible for selection or not. But yea assuming Hannebury is a mid then I'll pass on him

henry

Will lift his average considerably when the likes of McVeigh and Bolton retire, giving him even more time on ball. Not for me this year even though I thought he was better than O'Keefe in the granny, but I can see him averaging around 90 as Bolton spends more time forward.

Ricochet

Quote from: henry on October 04, 2012, 04:42:41 PM
Will lift his average considerably when the likes of McVeigh and Bolton retire, giving him even more time on ball. Not for me this year even though I thought he was better than O'Keefe in the granny, but I can see him averaging around 90 as Bolton spends more time forward.
So did I
not for me next year but definitely on the radar in the next couple of years

Windigo

Lifts in big games for sure, but not next year.  :-\

Adamant

Not risking any potential 'break-out mids' in the mids this year.

Spinking

I really rate Hannebery and suspect he is just about to start pumping out the really big scores.  He is however a risk and I wont have him in my team round 1.  Guns and rookies for me  :)

Capper

my main problem with Dan Han is his shoulders. With the amount of tape he uses and he way he attacks the ball worries me and i wonder if he will get up from the collision

Its a no from me

nrich102

Quote from: Ajax22 on October 04, 2012, 03:53:21 PM
Can u name what position the players are named for in your write ups please? Makes a big difference on whether they would be eligible for selection or not. But yea assuming Hannebury is a mid then I'll pass on him
He plays Mid

Cicjose

he should have won the Norm Smith by a long way IMO...

will consider strongly for my 4th mid

Footy_Boiz

The_Captain

Shihan7

Not for me this year, there are way better options in the mids.

stew42

Gun player, will average close to 30 disposals, but not for DT.

Scrads

Can't see him being a premium mid. Might hit a 90-100 average but we all know that won't be enough for a mid spot.