2013 Supercoach Player Profiles: Tom Mitchell

Started by nichsa673, October 03, 2012, 02:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Not sure he will break into the Swans line up early. But if he is traded to the Crows for Tippett he would be a lock (if he is named round 1)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JROO8 on October 11, 2012, 04:05:14 PM
Not sure he will break into the Swans line up early. But if he is traded to the Crows for Tippett he would be a lock (if he is named round 1)

Why lock? He will also have to fight with Brad Crouch and the midfield they already have?

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on October 11, 2012, 06:07:44 PM

Why lock? He will also have to fight with Brad Crouch and the midfield they already have?
Don't worry he won't be going to the Crows anyway, Sydney have ruled out trading him

Hagebear

Quote from: JROO8 on October 11, 2012, 06:09:31 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 11, 2012, 06:07:44 PM

Don't worry he won't be going to the Crows anyway, Sydney have ruled out trading him

I wouldn't say they've ruled it out. Just denying it and of course they would this early on in the talks, but I reckon he's a big chance of coming to the Crows. That being said I'm not sure how many games he would get next year. Not sure wether he and Crouch would both fit in, but I'll still have them both ;)

Shihan7

Jroo

Mitchell averaged 110 SuperCoach points in the NEAFL according to Fantasy Freako

Arwib

I don't think he'll play much for us this year barring a slew of injuries. Sydney is usually very conservative with new players, making them earn a spot, and I can't see him pushing in on merit this year ahead of the other midfielders.

Also some questions about his body, he didn't train or play much this year.

RiOtChEsS

big worry is will he get games, that side is loaded and not really in the process of handing out games in lieu of of the future...

Capper