Main Menu

Richmond SC league 2013

Started by quinny88, October 03, 2012, 12:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Ill make a league today and see how we go. If we don't fill it then we will just invite others closer to round 1

Toga

Gonna have to pull outta this sorry guys... Don't know anything about SC and haven't had a chance to research so don't think I'd be much good :-\

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 02, 2013, 11:31:11 AM
Gonna have to pull outta this sorry guys... Don't know anything about SC and haven't had a chance to research so don't think I'd be much good :-\

Stick with it, by the sounds of it, KCN isn't much of a Supercoach guy either. Give it a go, I'm sure this is more for fun between us Tigers lads than it is to be competitive. You never know, you could outdo the lot of us.  :o  ;)

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on February 02, 2013, 12:23:43 PM
Quote from: Toga on February 02, 2013, 11:31:11 AM

Stick with it, by the sounds of it, KCN isn't much of a Supercoach guy either. Give it a go, I'm sure this is more for fun between us Tigers lads than it is to be competitive. You never know, you could outdo the lot of us.  :o  ;)

Yeah dont be put off Toga, this is purely just for a bit of fun. If you play DT then you will be able to play SC it is the same basic concept

quinny88

I have PM'd the league code to everyone, if I forgot you then let me know!

Chelskiman

Yeah, I'm not the best SC'er either, but I'm going to play.  We're all Tiger supporters anyway, so we will all probably tie for 9th.  :-[

Nige

Quote from: Chelskiman on February 02, 2013, 01:27:29 PM
Yeah, I'm not the best SC'er either, but I'm going to play.  We're all Tiger supporters anyway, so we will all probably tie for 9th.  :-[

I just snuck into the 8 in my year level league last year  ::)

Hopefully the Tigers do the same haha.  8)

Toga

hmm ok guys you've convinced me ::)

i'll get around to making a team soon. :)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 02, 2013, 05:10:28 PM
hmm ok guys you've convinced me ::)

i'll get around to making a team soon. :)

Woooo! Good good.

Damn right you will. ;)

Don't forget, our mates and fellow Richmond supporters Ant and JROO both know a fair bit about Supercoach. Don't be afraid to ask them, I'm sure they'll help.  :)

tbagrocks

Golden! ;D

nrich102

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 02, 2013, 06:24:11 PM
Golden! ;D
+1  ;)

TheAnt

If there's still a spot available i'll join. I'll probably have 1 remaining spot in my leagues.

Nige

Quote from: TheAnt on February 02, 2013, 10:55:07 PM
If there's still a spot available i'll join. I'll probably have 1 remaining spot in my leagues.

There are only 3 of us in it at the moment.  :(

TheAnt

Some of them may join up later. There's 9 people who have said they're interested.

Toga

Yeah I'll get a team in once I get a chance. Don't worry, it'll be there ;)