Main Menu

Richmond SC league 2013

Started by quinny88, October 03, 2012, 12:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

I'm generally optimistic but I don't see us getting enough to fill the league tbh, I think quinny's right in saying we may have to can it.

quinny88

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 10, 2013, 06:56:51 AM
There's still a few weeks left, may as well keep it open until then.

I just can't see another 6 Richmond or Adelaide supporters coming out of the blue though unfortunately. I would like to be a part of other leagues if I could to and don't want to miss out when this is never going to fill

Chelskiman

Fair enough.  I only signed up for SC to be apart of this league.  Looks like I'll be in a generic public league then!

Toga

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 10, 2013, 01:41:48 PM
Fair enough.  I only signed up for SC to be apart of this league.  Looks like I'll be in a generic public league then!

Same haha! :-X

quinny88

Sorry guys, will make sure its organised better next year

Grazz

Quote from: Toga link=topic=68449.msg 986655#msg 986655 date=1360580556
Adelaide!

Vs t bag, CF, Grazz & co. Good competition 8)

Sorry guys, would of been involved for sure if i hadn't committed to leagues already.

tbagrocks

Realm shame :'(

Tex v Roo

Danger v Cotchin

and some odd ones :P

Graham v Maric :o

Bling v Knights

Was looking forward to it :-[

Jroo

What's if I was able to join? I'm sure we could find some others on the site

Toga

Would there be any on like bigfooty do you think Jroo?

Chelskiman

Might see if my mate is up for it.  He doesn't post on here but he's a Tigers fan.  He's keen to try out SC this year after playing DT properly for the first time last year.  Not promising anything though.

CrowsFan

Well if there are 6 Crows and 6 Tigers in the 12 could always try and find 6 from another club :)

Chelskiman

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 11, 2013, 06:19:25 PM
Well if there are 6 Crows and 6 Tigers in the 12 could always try and find 6 from another club :)

Yeah, that's a decent idea.  May as well try before completely giving up.

TheAnt

How about we just post for a club in the SC Leagues section?

Chelskiman

quinny88

Having 3 clubs kind of defeats the whole purpose though. It just becomes another mixed league then. Ive left