Collingwood Free Agency and Trade Week

Started by Shaggy, October 02, 2012, 04:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Wellingham can still say no, but he'd go into the draft and get picked up by anyone

Justin Bieber

Spite

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on October 05, 2012, 07:25:19 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 05, 2012, 04:45:54 PM
Rumours Banfield for pick 39?

...whyyyyy

Collingwood need a small forward type and Banfield wants a two year deal at Brisbane, but they offered him one.

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on October 05, 2012, 07:27:36 PM

...whyyyyy

Collingwood need a small forward type and Banfield wants a two year deal at Brisbane, but they offered him one.
cant Elliot play the small forward??

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on October 05, 2012, 07:27:36 PM

...whyyyyy

Sinclair, Elliot, Ugle... If you don't think they are, maccaffer, krakouer, blair, didak and daisy to an extent.

It's one position that we do not need!

Ziplock

well, you dont really need mids either  :P

Spite

Quote from: Ziplock on October 05, 2012, 09:52:07 PM

I think we actually do.

We barely have any players outside our 22 that are pure mids except for seedsman? A young inside mid would be great.

Ricochet

Quote from: Spite on October 06, 2012, 12:56:17 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 05, 2012, 09:52:07 PM

I think we actually do.

We barely have any players outside our 22 that are pure mids except for seedsman? A young inside mid would be great.
do you think you might find one out of the eagles in a wellingham deal?

Ziplock

Spite

ossie85

Ziplock

that'd work pretty well for both sides... I really doubt we'd do it though, unless there was 0 chance of getting a contract signed.

imo, if giles can't be resigned, giants will take grundy with pick 1-3, then keep brogan playing as long as possible with philips and grundy backing him up...

Ricochet

Quote from: Ziplock on October 10, 2012, 11:12:20 AM
that'd work pretty well for both sides... I really doubt we'd do it though, unless there was 0 chance of getting a contract signed.

imo, if giles can't be resigned, giants will take grundy with pick 1-3, then keep brogan playing as long as possible with philips and grundy backing him up...
or pick up Seaby cheap and have him run around for a year or two while Grundy develops

Ziplock

^

I knew there was someone I was forgetting :P

I think they'll probably still play brogan this year if giles leaves, but yeah they'll grab seaby.

I'd be disappointed though, and so would a lot of  giants fans- giles is one of the club favourites :(