2013 Player Profiles - Robbie Gray

Started by nrich102, October 02, 2012, 03:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetness

"Gray, who had his right knee reconstructed in April, could miss the first month of the premiership season because of nerve damage in a calf."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/a-calf-injury-could-delay-robbie-grays-return/story-e6frf9jf-1226512580361

Ricochet

Quote from: Sweetness on November 08, 2012, 03:39:01 PM
"Gray, who had his right knee reconstructed in April, could miss the first month of the premiership season because of nerve damage in a calf."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/a-calf-injury-could-delay-robbie-grays-return/story-e6frf9jf-1226512580361
Definitely staying away now. Could be a good straight swap for a rookie 5 weeks in tho

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on November 08, 2012, 04:20:07 PM
Quote from: Sweetness on November 08, 2012, 03:39:01 PM

Definitely staying away now. Could be a good straight swap for a rookie 5 weeks in tho

yep no way i'll touch him now

The_Captain

Adamant

It would take some serious balls to do it, but he would be a MASSIVE POD if anyone started with him. :P

tbagrocks

Surely nobody expected him to stay injury free :P Port's major problem in it's competitiveness has been Gray and Hartlett's ability to play a majority of games, but I will be suprised if either play 20!

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 09, 2012, 02:36:39 AM
Surely nobody expected him to stay injury free :P Port's major problem in it's competitiveness has been Gray and Hartlett's ability to play a majority of games, but I will be suprised if either play 20!

i agree tbag, they have some great talent on their list (Hartlett, Gray, Butcher) that would make the team so much better if they could just stay on the park!

won't be taking the risk with gray carrying injuries into the season but I think I'll take the risk on Hamish :P

SydneyRox

Quote from: Adamant on November 08, 2012, 10:32:48 PM
It would take some serious balls to do it, but he would be a MASSIVE POD if anyone started with him. :P

He isnt very likely to start the season, but if he comes in and plays well enough for two games I will think about it....

I had him last year.... so he owes me!  :o

Justin Bieber

This isn't good for my boy, but sit out the whole year and then be 101k next year :D

Holz

missing the first month would be the optimal thing to happen. Lets him prove himself in the 2 games back and gives a rookie 6 games to go up in price.

If he isn't named round 1 i just cant pick him, even if he is set to come back the week after.

My rule is never pick a player who isnt playing round 1. No matter who it is

/////////////////////////

no shower. you tosspots should listen to me

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on October 07, 2012, 09:17:03 PM
gray has a flowered knee and will take more than 1 year to recover

Dom Tyson is a better option

Ajax22

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on November 09, 2012, 08:51:04 PM
no shower. you tosspots should listen to me

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on October 07, 2012, 09:17:03 PM
gray has a flowered knee and will take more than 1 year to recover

Dom Tyson is a better option

I don't usually feed the trolls but come on its a calf injury that's gonna keep him out now, not the knee

Toga

Quote from: Holzman on November 09, 2012, 08:02:17 PM
missing the first month would be the optimal thing to happen. Lets him prove himself in the 2 games back and gives a rookie 6 games to go up in price.

If he isn't named round 1 i just cant pick him, even if he is set to come back the week after.

good point Holz. That means we would just about be able to downgrade a rookie to someone who is virtually a premium if he can stay on the park... :D

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on November 10, 2012, 11:28:58 AM

good point Holz. That means we would just about be able to downgrade a rookie to someone who is virtually a premium if he can stay on the park... :D

Yeah, he might even start as the sub for his first couple of games...he would be a massive bargain to downgrade a rook to :o

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on November 10, 2012, 05:00:51 PM
Quote from: Toga on November 10, 2012, 11:28:58 AM

Yeah, he might even start as the sub for his first couple of games...he would be a massive bargain to downgrade a rook to :o

yeah i hadn't even thought about it but that could be bargain of the year! and to think you could make money out of that trade :o