Main Menu

Tippett quits crows

Started by lachie_001, October 02, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on October 04, 2012, 06:34:45 PM
The death threat was a joke. The guy said he quoted a movie.
What you don't know is there was a tweet before this one that was more graffic and serious by the same guy before it was deleted! 5AA are always right  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2012, 06:37:36 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 04, 2012, 06:34:45 PM
The death threat was a joke. The guy said he quoted a movie.
What you don't know is there was a tweet before this one that was more graffic and serious by the same guy before it was deleted! 5AA are always right  ;)
I read it somewhere.

http://www.news.com.au/news/crows-to-ignore-kurt-tippetts-wants/story-fnejlub9-1226488166985

Sliam

idk where they got the Sydney $1million contract from because they haven't said anything about that

Hagebear

Flower off Kurt. Same as that noob Davis... If he doesn't want to be a Crow then Flower the Flower out of here. And if he goes to Sydney or Collingwood that will just show what a real knob this bloke really is. Well it's AFL and and unfortunately money talks. No like he was going broke at the Crows?? Let's just get a deal and piss him off!

Ziplock

I don't really think people should begrudge players from trying to make the most of their careers- it's not like other jobs where you can work until you're in your 60s in some cases, AFL players have a very short shelf life. Like, I mean disappointed sure, but when it comes down to it, atm he's 2000km away from home, even going to sydney more than halves that trip.

and adelaide is a showerhole of a city from what I heard- it was actually so bad it was deemed inhumane to send convicts there, I mean what awesome city actually gets called 'the city of churches'.

Rusty00

LOL you love trying to stir people up don't you  :P
Quote from: Ziplock on October 05, 2012, 09:57:34 PM
and adelaide is a showerhole of a city from what I heard -it was actually so bad it was deemed inhumane to send convicts there, I mean what awesome city actually gets called 'the city of churches'.
It feels like everything you post on here is based on rumours you've heard from others  :P

Ziplock

well, I've never actually been there, so I was just rationalising with facts mixed with hearsay.

I like to mix my posts up a bit, keep people interested/ on their toes :P

Justin Bieber

Well they do this in soccer, not sure how angry people were when Van Persie left Arsenal this season...

lachie_001

Quote from: Ziplock on October 05, 2012, 09:57:34 PM
I don't really think people should begrudge players from trying to make the most of their careers- it's not like other jobs where you can work until you're in your 60s in some cases, AFL players have a very short shelf life. Like, I mean disappointed sure, but when it comes down to it, atm he's 2000km away from home, even going to sydney more than halves that trip.

and adelaide is a showerhole of a city from what I heard- it was actually so bad it was deemed inhumane to send convicts there, I mean what awesome city actually gets called 'the city of churches'.
Bit of a dickhead thing to say mate. Adelaide is one of the most liveable cities in the world.. Anyone who has lived I adelaide will tell you that. Use your brain before you make such stupid comments.

Ziplock

hey mate, I can live on bread, milk and sprouts.

doesn't mean I want to.

your city sucks.

lachie_001

Quote from: Ziplock on October 06, 2012, 12:12:59 AM

doesn't mean I want to.

your city sucks.
You mate, are a White Goodman

McRooster

Quote from: lachie_001 on October 06, 2012, 12:18:10 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 06, 2012, 12:12:59 AM

doesn't mean I want to.

your city sucks.
You mate, are a White Goodman
+1

Ziplock

boooooooooooooo adelaideeeeee

McRooster

Quote from: Ziplock on October 06, 2012, 01:01:10 AM
boooooooooooooo adelaideeeeee
I must admit, I like the way that Ziplock rolls - it must be hard though dating your cousin  :P

AFEV

Wow this just became a pissing match pretty fast.

Until he started kicking Adelaide down what Zip said is entirely correct.

The length of a (good) AFL career is like 15-20% of most other careers. So it makes sense that while you are playing you want to maximise your income.

This is a big part of the reason FA was introduced...