Main Menu

Tippett quits crows

Started by lachie_001, October 02, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

QuoteOne Tweet says: "If you dont go to gold coast i will look for you. I will find you. And i will kill you.''

reckon he's been watching taken..

we need these morons in the world to keep the balance i guess, they'll get over it soon

tbagrocks

Quote from: brad on October 04, 2012, 12:55:56 PM
QuoteOne Tweet says: "If you dont go to gold coast i will look for you. I will find you. And i will kill you.''

reckon he's been watching taken..

we need these morons in the world to keep the balance i guess, they'll get over it soon
That's stupid, we don't want him to go to the GC cos we get nothing bacg, we need Brisbane to make a big play and then we take a top SA kid with a top 10 pick  ;D

kilbluff1985

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 04, 2012, 01:27:04 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 04, 2012, 12:42:31 PM
see he's been copping death threats...
some people are absolutely disgusting disgraceful

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/crows-to-ignore-kurt-tippetts-wants/story-fn69a32t-1226487643496?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HeraldSunAfl+%28Herald+Sun+%7C+AFL%29
Honestly he's quoting a movie. Nothing sinister in it at all ::)

+1 while i never like these threats it's from the movie "Taken" i don't think it was a real threat more likely a bad joke

CrowsFan

By the way it says in the article that GWS would be free to select Tippett with the first pick in the pre season draft, which means if GC want him they can't just take him there :)

tbagrocks

I don't know what others think and call me crazy as every South Aussie wants jimmy Toumpas in Crows colours

but I would rather Brisbane's pick 8, I believe our midfield with Crouch, Grigg, Kerridge, Laird to all come in as well

We would be better suited with the pace, and goal kicking class of a ripper half forward Ben Kennedy  :o

Yes we want Jimmy but structually Ben would be better! If not then Sam Mayes, or Troy Menzel, SA is so talant rich this Draft!

CrowsFan

Thought Laird was more of a defender tbag? That's where he played most of his games for West Adelaide didn't he?

tbagrocks

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 04, 2012, 02:02:25 PM
Thought Laird was more of a defender tbag? That's where he played most of his games for West Adelaide didn't he?
you got me  :(

yeah he's a beautiful half back!

CrowsFan

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2012, 02:17:42 PM

Yeah heard he played pretty well this year, averaging 18 disposals (I think). Concerns over his size though if I recall...

DG

from what i saw Grigg struggled a little this year too, not writing him off by any stretch, but i think you always take class midfielders...

tbagrocks

Rory has been super for West as good as Crouch was, he got hit hard on Sunday and bounced straight up

Ziplock

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 04, 2012, 01:39:02 PM
By the way it says in the article that GWS would be free to select Tippett with the first pick in the pre season draft, which means if GC want him they can't just take him there :)

haha, thought so

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2012, 02:17:42 PM

why isn't he playing then? (not just asking because he's in my euros *shifty eyes* 

tbagrocks

Crows have a few half backs, Jaensch, Martin, Reilly, Laird, Smith

basicily Rory was a first year player and even the talanted Jaensch and Martin couldn't keep their spot!

It's because of the depth at Adelaide, Laird is in the plans going forward

same as Tommy Lynch and Lewis Johnston couldn't get games, now they'll be fighting for the FF spot

Tominator

Grigg has been carving up the Norwood reserves and has played well in the opportunities he has had in the league side, but such is the depth at Norwood that he hasn't been able to get regular games. Watch out next year though, he is gonna be a gem

Justin Bieber

The death threat was a joke. The guy said he quoted a movie.