If you could meet one member of FF in real life....

Started by KoopKicka, October 02, 2012, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

I would love to meet BoredSaint. He seems a nice guy ::)

Nige

Quote from: BoredSaint on February 22, 2013, 12:01:29 AM
I would love to meet BoredSaint. He seems a nice guy ::)
I'd also love to meet BoredSaint. He seems a nice guy.  :P

tbagrocks

Really really really tough decision, but i'm going to go with the Dawwwwwwwwwwwg, T Dog seems to much fun to pass up 8)

P.s haven't seen TeeJay in a while ???  just a silly troll me thinks ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on February 21, 2013, 11:41:38 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 21, 2013, 09:11:38 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 20, 2013, 11:56:55 AM
Quote from: whatlez on October 02, 2012, 06:08:29 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2012, 05:06:05 PM
I'll be sure to get back to this one once I've made some friends.  :P
Lol, good luck. :P
There are several people I'd love to meet from FF. But I'm actually meeting Pyro and HP today. 8) Should be fun (and hopefully not awkward).  ::)
IT WAS SO AWKWARD when I came 45 mins late cause doc app.
No. That wasn't the awkward bit. The awkward bit was the silence for 20 minutes at the bus stop.  ::)
You guys be on your phones :P. And you did the FB post then, didn't see until later :P.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 22, 2013, 01:43:33 AM
There are several people I'd love to meet from FF. But I'm actually meeting Pyro and HP today. 8) Should be fun (and hopefully not awkward).  ::)
No. That wasn't the awkward bit. The awkward bit was the silence for 20 minutes at the bus stop.  ::)
You guys be on your phones :P. And you did the FB post then, didn't see until later :P.
In my defense, I started doing stuff on my phone because nobody was talking.  ::) :P

Justin Bieber

Lol you guys just talk about what you talk about on chat lol ::)

I would like to see if Elephants really uses a trunk to type on the keyboard :P

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on February 22, 2013, 12:58:35 PM
Lol you guys just talk about what you talk about on chat lol ::)

I would like to see if Elephants really uses a trunk to type on the keyboard :P
thats not his trunk  ::)

pyronerd

Quote from: NigeyS on February 22, 2013, 10:27:55 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 22, 2013, 01:43:33 AM
In my defense, I started doing stuff on my phone because nobody was talking.  ::) :P
it was fine until you got there bunny :P

I was doing stuff on my phone before we stopped talking

#hipster

Dudge

A bit of a differnt take on this, is when Grazz and me met Daz at the Bay, it was a brilliant day, with no-one shutting up lol, and all regetting leaving ( work next day, DUI ,family commitments )

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge link=topic=68423.msg999669#msg 999669 date=1361539747
A bit of a different take on this, is when Grass and me met Daz at the Bay, it was a brilliant day, with no-one shutting up lol, and all regretting leaving ( work next day, DUI ,family commitments )

Was a good day, Daz terrific bloke, very nice family. Was awkward for about 2 minutes after that it was just a really good day. Shame we had to drive other wise it could of turned into a good night to haha.

LF

Yeah that having to drive thing sucks lol

I'D actually like to meet a few people on here but also one not on here who seems very nice is Nastes wife

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on February 23, 2013, 12:44:32 AM
Yeah that having to drive thing sucks lol

I'D actually like to meet a few people on here but also one not on here who seems very nice is Nastes wife

The driving factor did spoil it a bit LF as Dudge and i felt completely relaxed and at ease with Daz, he's a very easy going likeable bloke and i certainly felt like kicking on but we had a 50 minute drive so not possible. Naste made a comment in another thread that you and his wife get along very well via facebook. She would have to be a nice lady putting up with naste haha that'll get back lol. I actually worked with him back in the 80's up North in the Gas and Oil fields, small world.

LF

Yeah she would have to be Grazz but she seems to have the same sense of humour as him

Dudge

If i was to meet anyone on here, it would have to be naste :)(Seriosly was called to duty haha came back, finished my post, seen warning blah blah blah other people have posted) but yeah i reckon it would be a great day with the wise man

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on February 23, 2013, 12:55:18 AM
Yeah she would have to be Grazz but she seems to have the same sense of humour as him

I enjoy his sense of humour, bit warped like my own. :P