If you could meet one member of FF in real life....

Started by KoopKicka, October 02, 2012, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeJay

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 11, 2012, 05:49:58 PM
One person agreed with you the rest didn't but you still wouldn't listen, statistics can be misleading but you don't get that either

I would say I wouldn't want to meet you but I think I would, would be interesting to see what type of person you really are, you never know I might be suprised, I have been wrong, Toga proved to be a real decent bloke after I initially misjugded him.

But I'm not so sure you have the same qualities as someone like Toga, You don't seem to have the best of social skills, is Sheldon Cooper your brother? Do you see the mess he gets into whith his floored way of living of everything having to be proved as fact?

Opinions count for plenty, belittling people who don't agree with you does not, deal with it ;)

Tbag everyone on here knows that you are a flog. You are bias adelaide and bias s.a, you're opinion isnt taken seriously by anyone if you havent realized that yet.
One person agreed with me? Quinny88 & zip both gave you facts and most people voted vfl in the poll? You just blatantly lie about things mate haha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TeeJay on November 11, 2012, 06:17:45 PM
One person agreed with you the rest didn't but you still wouldn't listen, statistics can be misleading but you don't get that either

I would say I wouldn't want to meet you but I think I would, would be interesting to see what type of person you really are, you never know I might be suprised, I have been wrong, Toga proved to be a real decent bloke after I initially misjugded him.

But I'm not so sure you have the same qualities as someone like Toga, You don't seem to have the best of social skills, is Sheldon Cooper your brother? Do you see the mess he gets into whith his floored way of living of everything having to be proved as fact?

Opinions count for plenty, belittling people who don't agree with you does not, deal with it ;)

Tbag everyone on here knows that you are a flog. You are bias adelaide and bias s.a, you'reyour opinion isnt taken seriously by anyone if you havent realized that yet.
One person agreed with me? Quinny88 & zip both gave you facts and most people voted vfl in the poll? You just blatantly lie about things mate haha

I'm sorry, but if you are going to use the right grammar please get it right :)

tbagrocks

Everyone eh? Trust me on this mate, I have already helped more people in my life than you ever will ;)

stew42

FFS, get a room! Stop stuffing up other threads!

elephants

Quote from: stew42 on November 11, 2012, 06:37:57 PM

+1 your like a married couple!? ::)

Nails

who really cares...

a bunch of outdated competitions are irrelevant to now.

Spite

Quote from: elephants on November 11, 2012, 06:46:55 PM

Quick whatlez, correct his grammar so I know what he is talking about!!!

nas

Quote from: Spite on November 11, 2012, 07:54:27 PM

Quote from: whatlez on November 11, 2012, 06:16:00 PM
Whatlez 19, Tbag 17.

Nek Minnut

Whatlez 19, Tbag 20 :o

elephants

Haha damn. I've done my last English essay ever so idc about grammar no more :P

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on November 11, 2012, 06:20:56 PM

Tbag everyone on here knows that you are a flog. You are bias adelaide and bias s.a, you'reyour opinion isnt taken seriously by anyone if you havent realized that yet.

I'm willing to argue in this case that you're opinion is correct.

if anything that's all tbag is, opinion.

with a dash of bias.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on November 11, 2012, 08:58:26 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 11, 2012, 06:20:56 PM

I'm willing to argue in this case that you're opinion is correct.

if anything that's all tbag is, opinion.

with a dash of bias.

Not sure if you made grammar errors on purpose ???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on November 11, 2012, 08:08:19 PM

Quote from: whatlez on November 11, 2012, 06:16:00 PM
Whatlez 19, Tbag 17.

Nek Minnut

Whatlez 19, Tbag 20 :o

Come on Naste, you must be a little too old for our generation. Lol.

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on October 02, 2012, 06:08:29 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2012, 05:06:05 PM
I'll be sure to get back to this one once I've made some friends.  :P

Lol, good luck. :P

There are several people I'd love to meet from FF. But I'm actually meeting Pyro and HP today. 8) Should be fun (and hopefully not awkward).  ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on February 20, 2013, 11:56:55 AM
There are several people I'd love to meet from FF. But I'm actually meeting Pyro and HP today. 8) Should be fun (and hopefully not awkward).  ::)
IT WAS SO AWKWARD when I came 45 mins late cause doc app.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 21, 2013, 09:11:38 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 20, 2013, 11:56:55 AM
IT WAS SO AWKWARD when I came 45 mins late cause doc app.
No. That wasn't the awkward bit. The awkward bit was the silence for 20 minutes at the bus stop.  ::)