If you could meet one member of FF in real life....

Started by KoopKicka, October 02, 2012, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 06, 2012, 08:31:38 PM
I would like to meet c4.... the man with so many ideas and so much creativity

Also MTTY, just coz he is from Tassie (im pretty sure he is) as well as a melb supporter! What are the odds! lol. Of course that is just a couple of the people i would like to meet..... wish I knew who CF was when he went on eddie's "the Hotseat", just so I could see who he was  :P
Could have just looked for a guy punching above his weight :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: McRooster on October 06, 2012, 12:06:00 AM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on October 04, 2012, 10:44:24 PM
*taps counter with fingers waiting for phone to ring*

Probably Roost but that elusive game of golf still hasn't happened... almost two years in the making! Or Grazz.
I've met Marcz on four or five occasions now, (he's even met my old man) and I reckon Wes that you, Marcz, me and my old man would have a cracker of a day playing at Mt. Compass.

I would also like to invite Grazz to be part of my extended family and go fishing to the West Coast of Eyre Peninsula, GOD's country.

Daz, BP, Q, Cruise, valk, naste (how many times have we talked of catching up?) - too many to list...maybe we could again get serious about Marcz's suggestion about a FF get together  :-\
How nice is that golf course? One of the best!

An SA get together! Sounds like an idea

Wes Mantooth

Probably Roost but that elusive game of golf still hasn't happened... almost two years in the making! Or Grazz.
I've met Marcz on four or five occasions now, (he's even met my old man) and I reckon Wes that you, Marcz, me and my old man would have a cracker of a day playing at Mt. Compass.

I would also like to invite Grazz to be part of my extended family and go fishing to the West Coast of Eyre Peninsula, GOD's country.

Daz, BP, Q, Cruise, valk, naste (how many times have we talked of catching up?) - too many to list...maybe we could again get serious about Marcz's suggestion about a FF get together  :-\

Sounds like a plan chief.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on October 06, 2012, 08:35:43 PM

Also MTTY, just coz he is from Tassie (im pretty sure he is) as well as a melb supporter! What are the odds! lol. Of course that is just a couple of the people i would like to meet..... wish I knew who CF was when he went on eddie's "the Hotseat", just so I could see who he was  :P
There's a lot of blokes punching above their weight in country Victoria.

CrowsFan

HEY!! :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 06, 2012, 09:17:32 PM

There's a lot of blokes punching above their weight in country Victoria.
Yeah but it aint the Melbourne footy club!

nas

Hey mate will get all this travel stuff out & get off my bronze & will come down with "her indoors" & promise you "I will catch Up" as well as going down & seeing "Chief" so be prepared.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on October 05, 2012, 02:59:42 PM
Quote from: T Dog on October 03, 2012, 11:25:49 AM
Quote from: Spite on October 03, 2012, 01:23:42 AM
I met HP earlier this year...yes, I can confirm he is a real human being :P
I was just wondering what you thought he was going to be.?... :o
Half man, half computer. Naturally.
You looked exactly like your photos :P. First FF meeting for me :P. Hopefully not last!

Justin Bieber

I would actually like to meet Torp.

He claims he likes to drink beer, but he like 13 years old lol.

Would like to put all these unknowns to bed haha

Capper

I also wouldn't mind sitting down and having a beer with the guys in the NFL comp and watching a couple of games with them
gw, mons, CW, Koop, Marcz, shaggy, Luko, Jay, Mat0, Brat

Tominator

Quote from: whatlez on October 07, 2012, 02:14:26 PM
I would actually like to meet Torp.

He claims he likes to drink beer, but he like 13 years old lol.

Would like to put all these unknowns to bed haha

Hahahahahahh I haven't seen him on the forum for so long

Jukes

I'd like to meet Tom and Torp, would be good to be reminded of what it's like in year 7 :P

Tominator

Quote from: Jukes on October 08, 2012, 12:14:32 AM
I'd like to meet Tom and Torp, would be good to be reminded of what it's like in year 7 :P

So everybody knows its an inside joke on the FF Chat, I'm really 16 haha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Tominator on October 08, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Yeah I'm not why you got brought up here, but Torp for sure.

Tominator

Quote from: whatlez on October 08, 2012, 01:03:38 AM
Quote from: Tominator on October 08, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Yeah I'm not why you got brought up here, but Torp for sure.

Yeah Jukesy is under the impression I'm 12 or 13 cos I went to one party without booze   ::)