If you could meet one member of FF in real life....

Started by KoopKicka, October 02, 2012, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on March 11, 2013, 09:14:23 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:58:10 PM
Yeah we are just stuck with some weirdo who not sure what to read into him. He tries to troll, but he doesn't do any notable trolling. You might as well troll like a Tristan Barker so it is actually humorous.

Nothing humurous about Tristan Barker the blokes a dead set w@nker.

Edit: Boo all you like i repeat dead set w@nker.
I think you're a little older, you find it like that. When your young, you seem it more humorous. Like paying out Nikki Minaj.

tbagrocks

Who? ???  It would make more sence to troll a loser like Barker ::)

Jay

Actually there is 1 member of FF I would like to meet more than anyone else (no offence)...

Impromptu

Seen him around here before and won SC in 2011. Would love to rack his brain for a couple of hours :P

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 10:35:41 PM
Yeah we are just stuck with some weirdo who not sure what to read into him. He tries to troll, but he doesn't do any notable trolling. You might as well troll like a Tristan Barker so it is actually humorous.

I think you're a little older, you find it like that. When your young, you seem it more humorous. Like paying out Nikki Minaj.

Even when i was younger i still felt idiots like him were good for nothing. Never liked bullie's Lez and he's the weakest kind of all, the kind that hide's behind a computer. Weak as water mate. Anyone that thinks making people miserable is remotely entertaining needs to have a long hard look at themselves ,i hope one day someone cleans his clock for him, thats how i feel and i make no appologies for that mate.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on March 11, 2013, 10:56:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 10:35:41 PM

Even when i was younger i still felt idiots like him were good for nothing. Never liked bullie's Lez and he's the weakest kind of all, the kind that hide's behind a computer. Weak as water mate. Anyone that thinks making people miserable is remotely entertaining needs to have a long hard look at themselves ,i hope one day someone cleans his clock for him, thats how i feel and i make no appologies for that mate.
He's currently not allowed to make any communications through the internet while he has his court case on trial lol. What a loser.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on March 11, 2013, 10:44:47 PM
Actually there is 1 member of FF I would like to meet more than anyone else (no offence)...

Impromptu

Seen him around here before and won SC in 2011. Would love to rack his brain for a couple of hours :P

I spoke to Impromptu a lot during 2012 some of his ideas i assure you you would not listen to :)

He has his own website not to hard to track him down if you wish to pick his brain he would enjoy having it picked.

Not sure how he ended up in 2012 but yeah his strategy was quite different and won him the bag of money...

PowerBug

Impromptu

I know you'd rather meet me, why else would 90% of my PM's be from you asking me to join your XV'x teams? :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Jay

Quote from: SilkySkills on March 11, 2013, 11:34:18 PM

Impromptu

I know you'd rather meet me, why else would 90% of my PM's be from you asking me to join your XV'x teams? :P
You must not have many PMs then mate

Hmm but if Impromptu was more regular I'm sure he would have his fair share of invitations from me. Actually now I think about it, he may be a better bet - atleast he has not deactivated on us ???

Dw PB I would love to meet you too...

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on March 11, 2013, 11:45:53 PM

Impromptu

Hmm but if Impromptu was more regular I'm sure he would have his fair share of invitations from me. Actually now I think about it, he may be a better bet - atleast he has not deactivated on us ???

So you would rather meet a one time winner then anyone else on here?

Jay

Quote from: tabs on March 11, 2013, 11:51:37 PM

Impromptu

lol I am being sorta sarcastic here mate ;)

What if his tips got me the 50k :o Would have definitely made the right decision then...

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

I thought I said before, but I wouldn't really want to meet impromptu. If I haven't talked to him previous then met him in real life, I wouldn't be interested. To meet someone in Person, I would actually want to be their friend in real life.

nas

Quote from: whatlez on March 12, 2013, 09:31:22 AM
I thought I said before, but I wouldn't really want to meet impromptu. If I haven't talked to him previous then met him in real life, I wouldn't be interested. To meet someone in Person, I would actually want to be their friend in real life.

Haha with your internet problems would just have to check out maccas & see someone tapping feverishly on a mobile phone  lol

Capper

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on March 11, 2013, 11:55:52 PM
Quote from: tabs on March 11, 2013, 11:51:37 PM

Impromptu

lol I am being sorta sarcastic here mate ;)

What if his tips got me the 50k :o Would have definitely made the right decision then...
oh really??  ??? :o

If he won you the cash he would hunt you down for some coin