If you could meet one member of FF in real life....

Started by KoopKicka, October 02, 2012, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Gold Coast supporter ::)  no chance for the 8 ::)  twice the boos as anyone else :P

Imajine a party with me and Whatlez the hosts :o  who's bringing the suicide bomber ???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bowyanger on March 11, 2013, 08:10:25 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:07:34 PM
Quote from: bowyanger on March 11, 2013, 08:06:48 PM
whoever has the most booos

who is that?
Hey

Ha ha...is that confirmed?

and a richmond supporter eh? you must be feeling pretty confident about the premiership right now like your other fellow supporters around here after beating Box Hill on the weekend?
I like Box Hill Hawthorn are my second favourite team.

Quote from: bowyanger on March 11, 2013, 08:12:44 PM
10K+ posts

and finds the man who has hair laser treatment sexy

could be really interesting....

I've seen you trolling recently. Don't you get jokes? Sarcasm is hard on the internet, but surely.

bowyanger

Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:31:39 PM
Quote from: bowyanger on March 11, 2013, 08:10:25 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:07:34 PM
Quote from: bowyanger on March 11, 2013, 08:06:48 PM
whoever has the most booos

who is that?
Hey

Ha ha...is that confirmed?

and a richmond supporter eh? you must be feeling pretty confident about the premiership right now like your other fellow supporters around here after beating Box Hill on the weekend?
I like Box Hill Hawthorn are my second favourite team.

Quote from: bowyanger on March 11, 2013, 08:12:44 PM
10K+ posts

and finds the man who has hair laser treatment sexy

could be really interesting....

I've seen you trolling recently. Don't you get jokes? Sarcasm is hard on the internet, but surely.

I have no doubt youve seen me in action...how long is your unread post page?

And yes I should appologise...maybe I should take a total different approach to the bafoonery on FF

tbagrocks, I now think you are an extremely intelligent person who just has an uncanny knack of being good at reverse psychology

the old "its just a joke" chestnut hey whatlez?

Thats gold...

I dont believe you sorry

he he

Justin Bieber

Lol I changed the photo today to rival Tbag and his bias opinion on Dangerfield.

My unread page is actually empty. All of the garbage topics I just click 'mark as read'

tbagrocks

Hey now my Dangerman love was to counter the Cotchin man love :P

But it seems the tide is turning to a Dangerman wave 8)

Justin Bieber

Yeah we are just stuck with some weirdo who not sure what to read into him. He tries to troll, but he doesn't do any notable trolling. You might as well troll like a Tristan Barker so it is actually humorous.

tbagrocks

So it seems you don't know what i'm about :-X

One thing is for sure I ain't no spastic troll ;)

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:58:10 PM
Yeah we are just stuck with some weirdo who not sure what to read into him. He tries to troll, but he doesn't do any notable trolling. You might as well troll like a Tristan Barker so it is actually humorous.

Nothing humurous about Tristan Barker the blokes a dead set w@nker.

Edit: Boo all you like i repeat dead set w@nker.

Colliwobblers

Just found this - too busy with Asians - no the football comp of course .... or I NEVER would have found this ;)

I would take the easy way out ans say too many awesome people here to name, and that would be true but i'll go

Nails ,Whatlez, Dog, Tbag, Ele, Torps and a few others i have  missed for a laugh. Nails gives me a lot of laughs in the AXVS forum i get many laughs, some people get offended, usually that is extra funny.  :P

SIDE _NOTE : Speaking of laughs Pyro your avatar and words beneath are flowering hilarious. I am still giggling.

Ok composure - of the more sensible members there really are too many, but Spink, Grazz, Ringo, Doc, just to name a VERY FEW. Have all been solid "online" friends at times super really :)

All the AXVS members - best bunch of dudes ever plain and simple nothing but quality there, would enjoy meeting all of them, at an Internet cafe maybe?

then there are SO MANY MORE - LIKE SO MANY

tbagrocks

PowerBug

Cotchin vs Danger who to pick? Blease guys, you're all amateurs.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Grazz

Couldn't pick one out in all honesty , there's quite a few people id really like to catch up with and thoroughly enjoy having an Ale and a chat with.

tbagrocks

An Ale? :o Are you sick Grazzy ???  What ever ales ya ;D

Jay

Hmm could not possibly narrow it down to 1 member... But I think a party of PB, Jukes, tbag, Holz, lez, Nigey, HP, Tominator, Doc, koop, ele, Maca, Cic, Marcz and Windi would go off!

Colli, tabs, Spinking, Purps, upthemaidens, Grazz and Ringo would all be worthy of having a chat too as well.

Too many great members to make this thread work. :P

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 11, 2013, 09:55:45 PM
An Ale? :o Are you sick Grazzy ???  What ever ales ya ;D

You know what i mean mate being a Coopers Ale man. The Amber stuff, some id probably have to buy a soft drink but would enjoy meeting just as much.