If you could meet one member of FF in real life....

Started by KoopKicka, October 02, 2012, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 06, 2012, 08:31:38 PM
I would like to meet c4.... the man with so many ideas and so much creativity

Also MTTY, just coz he is from Tassie (im pretty sure he is) as well as a melb supporter! What are the odds! lol. Of course that is just a couple of the people i would like to meet..... wish I knew who CF was when he went on eddie's "the Hotseat", just so I could see who he was  :P

I feel somewhat honoured P77. :o

There's too many people to name that I'd like to meet here from FF.

dubizzy

Purple 77

Justin Bieber

Nails

If I could meet one member of FF in real life I'd have to choose myself.

At least that way I wouldn't have to go on some voyage to India to find myself.

T Dog

Quote from: Nails on November 10, 2012, 11:58:02 AM
If I could meet one member of FF in real life I'd have to choose myself.

At least that way I wouldn't have to go on some voyage to India to find myself.

Gold there Nails...be careful if you fall over if you are on your own ... as you may have to get up yourself.. ;D

TeeJay

Justin Bieber

c4v3m4n

Quote from: TeeJay on November 11, 2012, 04:19:22 PM
I would meet tbag.....so I could slap the moron

TeeJay, I'll be honest with you. I haven't seen many positive posts from you here on this forum, just arguments and comments like the one above.

I think we'd all appreciate it if you could change your tune to a more positive one for the benefit of this forum. :)

TeeJay

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 11, 2012, 05:24:41 PM
Quote from: TeeJay on November 11, 2012, 04:19:22 PM
I would meet tbag.....so I could slap the moron

TeeJay, I'll be honest with you. I haven't seen many positive posts from you here on this forum, just arguments and comments like the one above.

I think we'd all appreciate it if you could change your tune to a more positive one for the benefit of this forum. :)

Are you for real?  :o
99% of people on this forum have wanted to slap tbag at some point.

You're only saying that because I disagreed with you and a few others on the SANFL topic and gave you a bit of a history lesson. Dont take it personaly mate.... Tbag is the only person I dont like and am negative towards because he is so bias and cant admit when he is wrong despite having facts presented to him

tbagrocks

One person agreed with you the rest didn't but you still wouldn't listen, statistics can be misleading but you don't get that either

I would say I wouldn't want to meet you but I think I would, would be interesting to see what type of person you really are, you never know I might be suprised, I have been wrong, Toga proved to be a real decent bloke after I initially misjugded him.

But I'm not so sure you have the same qualities as someone like Toga, You don't seem to have the best of social skills, is Sheldon Cooper your brother? Do you see the mess he gets into whith his floored way of living of everything having to be proved as fact?

Opinions count for plenty, belittling people who don't agree with you does not, deal with it ;)

AFEV

Lets try and keep things civil lads...Personal insults not necessary. :)

Justin Bieber

I don't like how you call people Sheldon Cooper Tbag. Some people could take it the wrong way... If you think about it, then being called Sheldon Cooper is a blessing, but the way you call it, you are trying to pay someone out...