2013 Player Profile: Gary Rohan

Started by LaHug, October 01, 2012, 10:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

After some thought i'd say that Rohan will not play any NAB cup next year and will start the season in the 2s

Ziplock

really, was his break that bad  :o oh well. Nah, this guy is at the end of a long list of potential mid pricers for me- pass.

Adamant

Quote from: Ziplock on October 07, 2012, 03:33:38 AM
really, was his break that bad  :o oh well. Nah, this guy is at the end of a long list of potential mid pricers for me- pass.
You didnt see his break?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-9XssTeOa8

Ziplock

like I saw it, and it's brutal, but like you would think 12 months would be enough...

that being said, I only had a tiny fracture in my ankle mid april, and the ligaments are shower are still healing...

Capper

Quote from: Adamant on October 07, 2012, 03:37:33 AM
You didnt see his break?
yeh bad break, dont know if he is running yet, but would be starting soon i should think

stew42

Quote from: tabs on October 07, 2012, 03:51:42 AM
You didnt see his break?
yeh bad break, dont know if he is running yet, but would be starting soon i should think
There are photos of him doing handballs at training on the Swans Facebook page. Although if he were fully fit, he would've owned Dangerfield in the GF sprint

tbagrocks

Quote from: stew42 on October 07, 2012, 05:39:29 AM
Quote from: tabs on October 07, 2012, 03:51:42 AM
You didnt see his break?
There are photos of him doing handballs at training on the Swans Facebook page. Although if he were fully fit, he would've owned Dangerfield in the GF sprint
Firstly, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and secondly, fully fit wouldn't he have been playing  :o

roti

pretty sure the swans said he wasn't too far off playing in the granny

Ricochet

Quote from: roti on October 07, 2012, 12:51:33 PM
surely not

LaHug

Quote from: Ricochet on October 07, 2012, 02:27:05 PM
surely not
Yeah, who said this? Sounds exceptionally unlikely...

Capper

Quote from: LaHug on October 07, 2012, 02:27:55 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 07, 2012, 02:27:05 PM
surely not
Yeah, who said this? Sounds exceptionally unlikely...
zero chance of playing the granny. Coming back from a bad break like that they were never going to rush him back in this year. After he broke it and had the surgery the Swans came out and said that he won't be back this year.

Cicjose

stew42

For any medicos amongst us, would Rohan be stronger for his recuperation work (eg, swimming and leg weights in the article)? Although I guess it wouldn't be the same as match experience, and he would've missed months of full training. Don't worry I already answered my q :)

mx187

Compound fracture of the leg... Ouch. Wonder if there is some sort of plate or pins holding those bones together.
Not in my DT team next season but really like his skills and SPEED, in a couple of years if he could play midfield(not neccessarily with Sydney) then can see his DT numbers improving.

Love the thought of him and Jetta playing wide on the Swan's wing....