Started by kilbluff1985, September 30, 2012, 06:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Capper

Quote from: elephants on October 01, 2012, 06:16:37 PM
Interesting... Does this mean that Stanton is fantasy relevant :P
no it means Goddard and Stanton are now both not fantasy relevant

Kellogscrunchynut

I'm just hoping that this doesn't slow Heppells accent towards becoming a backline premium too much.

Capper

Will the first tag go to Goddard or Stanton??

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: tabs on October 01, 2012, 08:58:10 PM
Will the first tag go to Goddard or Stanton??
Would have thought Watson.

monstrum

silloc

Anyone know whereabouts bombers are financially, in terms of salary cap.
I read somewhere a few years back we weren’t even taking the veteran salary cap concession (on fletch) to keep above the salary floor. I’m sure it would be up since then, with so many players being developed and signed on for long contracts.

tbagrocks

Where does this leave Heppell? Does he now become a midfielder and Gods gets his flank spot?

kilbluff1985

they will probably rotate them in both positions

AFEV

Quote from: silloc on October 03, 2012, 03:44:35 AM
Anyone know whereabouts bombers are financially, in terms of salary cap.
I read somewhere a few years back we weren’t even taking the veteran salary cap concession (on fletch) to keep above the salary floor. I’m sure it would be up since then, with so many players being developed and signed on for long contracts.

Doubt they would throw too much cash at BJ if it was going to cause a cap squeeze. I think a big part of the reason we signed him was so that we didn't have to give other guys more money than they are worth.

tbagrocks

Is Jobe eligible for Veteran? Hille is on the way out, Monfries, Gumby leaving? could free some room!

monstrum

Good call, i think its ten yrs @ ur club. So he played 1 game in 03 this yr wouldv been his 10th yr at the club...

AFEV

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 03, 2012, 04:51:56 AM
Is Jobe eligible for Veteran? Hille is on the way out, Monfries, Gumby leaving? could free some room!
Need to be 30 and Jobe will be 28 come the start of next season so no.

Hille on the Veteran list so him leaving won't be a massive deal.

Gus as good as gone like you said.

Gumby I'm still hoping we keep. :-*

tbagrocks

I thought ten years of service got you on the veteran list? Would be fantastic is Gumbleton does hit his straps in the next two years