iksdugsdviuvgbsdiksdvbksdbsdkbsvdkbsdvovbusdisdhbugwdwv

Started by Sliam, September 29, 2012, 06:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sliam

Ziplock

yeah I had him as about 4th.

really impressive season- almost nobody (including myself) rated the swans as top 4, and a lot (including myself), wouldn't think they'd make the 8. Then their final series, denying the odds in adelaides against adelaide, against collingwood, and against hawthorn in melbourne.

congrats.

Rusty00

Quote from: Sliam on September 29, 2012, 08:04:13 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on September 29, 2012, 07:27:50 PM
surprised Hanneberry didn't win the norm smith

He was maybe 3rd or 4th best
Who would you have as 2nd best? I had it between O'Keefe and Hanneberry. Sewell if the Hawks won.

Anyway, congrats Swans. Was an amazing game with amazing momentum shifts.

Capper

Quote from: Sliam on September 29, 2012, 06:16:26 PM
CHEER CHEER THE RED AND THE WHITE
mails, my German isnt any good.

What does iksdugsdviuvgbsdiksdvbksdbsdkbsvdkbsdvovbusdisdhbugwdwv translate to??

awesome game. Well done boys. No chance of taking my jersey off for a while. Will be wearing it during he NRL GF tomorrow

Colliwobblers

Congrats SYDNEY, Swans, bloods, Red and White, worthy premiers for 2012. Great bunch of blokes on that list nice team to win if not my own :)

tbagrocks

AFEV

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 29, 2012, 09:20:20 PM
Who did win the Norm Smith?
ROK won it. Thoroughly deserving, thought he was best on for Sydney by a fair margin. Hanners was probably second.

BB67th

Quote from: Sid on September 29, 2012, 09:22:54 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 29, 2012, 09:20:20 PM
Who did win the Norm Smith?
ROK won it. Thoroughly deserving, thought he was best on for Sydney by a fair margin. Hanners was probably second.

Not much love for LRT or Mike Pyke. I mean, they weren't as good as Hannebery or ROK, but they still played massive roles and especially Pyke in the last quarter, rucking all by himself.

Cruiseon

I went today & found myself hoarse barracking for the Swans. It seemed most neutrals were the same.

Great game, worthy result, congrats to all the true Red & White supporters.

Plenty of love for LRT from me, I reckon he would have been very worthy of the Norm Smith.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 29, 2012, 10:30:23 PM

I went today & found myself hoarse barracking for the Swans. It seemed most neutrals were the same.

Great game, worthy result, congrats to all the true Red & White supporters.

Plenty of love for LRT from me, I reckon he would have been very worthy of the Norm Smith.

+1 Don't think LRT was near the Norm Smith medal, but his last TWO finals have been superb.

I reckon they got it right, ROK had what 20 tackles? Hannebery had to be next in line.

Sewell, had the hawks got up, tho he butchered it a bit in the last term (understandably under pressure), he was great.

Capper

15 tackles for ROK and 110 total for the Swans. Thats what won the game

LRT was superb, as was Danhan, Eski and Morton.

McRooster

Lol @Rhyce Shaw getting his medal when he screamed 'Nek Minnit' into the mike  ;D ;D

Daniel Hannebery 2012 = Tom Hawkins 2011

Eski's opening goal  :o

Clinton Youngs fumble allowing Swans goal late in the last...

ROK and the Swans deserved winners 8)

Capper

Quote from: McRooster on September 29, 2012, 10:49:26 PM
Lol @Rhyce Shaw getting his medal when he screamed 'Nek Minnit' into the mike  ;D ;D

Daniel Hannebery 2012 = Tom Hawkins 2011

Eski's opening goal  :o

Clinton Youngs fumble allowing Swans goal late in the last...

ROK and the Swans deserved winners 8)
Eski's match winning goal  :o

SydneyRox

Eski's opening goal was a screamer - never seen the ball bend so much before!!

Sliam

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 30, 2012, 11:08:52 PM
Eski's opening goal was a screamer - never seen the ball bend so much before!!

Probably the wind :P