Main Menu

Jude Bolton is one hard unit!!

Started by Hagebear, September 29, 2012, 12:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Knew his knee was sore, but he has torn more then 50% of his ACL and also has a tear in his PCL and has played with it for the last 4 week. Heres hoping it all pays off for Jude.

elephants

Ziplock

has he resigned?

must be thinking his career is winding up...

Hagebear

I think they said today that if they won he'll hang up the boots. Either way.. If they lose he still needs a recon so don't know where that leaves his career?

Kellogscrunchynut

Knew he was hard but wow this is just incredible.

BB67th

Most underrated and toughest bloke in the AFL. Will retire aftervhis 300th last week and premiership today.

Capper

pretty sure he has a 1 year contract extension but will be interesting now with his knee

Maybe he will go out on a high

Sliam

Quote from: tabs on September 29, 2012, 10:36:05 PM
pretty sure he has a 1 year contract extension but will be interesting now with his knee

Maybe he will go out on a high

WHICH IS SWANS PREMIERS 2013

But i think in all seriousness the great man will step down soon.

I hope not though  :'(

SydneyRox

He hasnt pulled up stumps yet, winning the final might actually make him think about it a little closer!

Ziplock

goodes playing after ripping his pcl early into Q2 is insane.

Tominator

I love the guy, he is legit my idol

Favourite player in the AFL and one of the most underrated

monstrum

I read an article ftom a few months ago when he signed a new 1yr deal i can't find it now though

This's from today..

"JUDE Bolton's premiership teammates are confident the warrior will play on next season"

"Longmire stressed he wouldn't rush 301-game midfielder Jude Bolton into deciding whether he wanted to play on"

He is a free agent so maybe a club change is on the cards ;)

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on October 03, 2012, 02:17:58 AM
I read an article ftom a few months ago when he signed a new 1yr deal i can't find it now though
yeh i thought so as well, but cant find it either

Tominator

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on October 07, 2012, 12:23:01 AM
You guys think he will retire?
his knee is the worry. He made it worse during the GF but with 6 months till R1 he needs to rest and repair it. I dont expect the Swans or Bolts to make a decision till next year atleast.