Main Menu

Jude Bolton is one hard unit!!

Started by Hagebear, September 29, 2012, 12:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Tominator

I'd love to see him play on cos he is my favourite player but gee you gotta admit there is a big incentive to retire... Just won a premiership, got a bung knee and have notched up 300, not much more you'd wanna accomplish unless he is after back to back flags, money ain't a concern for Jude (unlike many players)

Capper

I meet him the other year when Jude, Henry Playflair and Jarrad Crouch came to my work for a Swans meet and great.

Easy going guy which is very different to the passionate player on the field

Capper

just listening to trade radio and it sounds like Jude may have been approached by either 7 or foxtel regarding a tv career and has been given till next year by the Swans to see if he wants to continue his career at the Swans or in the media

Probably to replace Kirk who will be going to the dockers as an assistant coach

He is currrently away on Hamilton island at Tadhg Kennelly's wedding

BB67th

As much as I would love him to play on, I think he could be a great fit on the tv in a boundary rrider role. Whatever he does, I wish him all the best.

Tominator

Quote from: BB67th on October 11, 2012, 05:42:17 PM
As much as I would love him to play on, I think he could be a great fit on the tv in a boundary rrider role. Whatever he does, I wish him all the best.

I reckon he'd be really good at what Brett Kirk did this year for Channel 7

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on October 11, 2012, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: BB67th on October 11, 2012, 05:42:17 PM

I reckon he'd be really good at what Brett Kirk did this year for Channel 7
he didnt some MC work for the Swans this year and loved it and was a natural

SydneyRox

yeah, from watching him he hates a chat!

Capper

Word on the street is that he will follow shane crawford and retire after winning the GF.

Hope he goes around again but not if he will hurt that knee more.

Changes are you will see him on Channel 7 next year replacing Kirk

SydneyRox

Capper

everyday we here that he needs another day to decide. I dont want to rush him but the wait is killing me!!

One more year please Jude*

* if your knee is ok to go on, otherwise thanks for eveything you have done

Tominator