Main Menu

The Q-Stick Signs With Maggies?

Started by Windigo, September 29, 2012, 12:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggy

valkorum

Quote from: Shaggy on October 02, 2012, 04:15:51 PM
They are and now the deal wont include Dawes in the trade. It will be a 3 way trade involved West Coast that goes like this:

Sharrod Wellingham to West Coast for Pick 17.
Collingwood then moves on Pick 17 and Pick 18 to Adelaide, which gives them 17, 18 and 19.
Adelaide sends Tippett to Collingwood.

That is how I have got it thus far.

You will need to get rid of more salary cap space as rumour over here in Perth is Lynch signed on for about $300k a season.  (I even heard $350k a season)

Shaggy

Through the veteran status of up to 4 players, delisting or trade of Cameron Wood + a couple others and the trades of Luke Rounds who is seeking other opportunities elsewhere and Simon Buckley as well, there is more than enough money.

valkorum

Rounds and Wood prob on close to min contracts - $50k'ish each.

Shaggy

Wood is apparantly on nearer to 250k, while Dawes is reportedly on 500k according to Mark Riccuito whom reported that on Triple M Adelaide a few moments ago.

Windigo

Half a million for Dawes?

Show him the Dawe.  :P

valkorum

Quote from: Shaggy on October 02, 2012, 05:03:25 PM
Wood is apparantly on nearer to 250k, while Dawes is reportedly on 500k according to Mark Riccuito whom reported that on Triple M Adelaide a few moments ago.

Wow, no wonder you are having salary cap isssues.  Dawes on $500k sounds rediculous, same with Wood on $250k

Shaggy

Well Wood was planned to be our #1 ruckman but he just hasnt developed the way we had hoped. Honestly, I don't entirely believe Dawes is at 500k, but 400-450k wouldn't be too far fetched for me to believe. Stupid but it is possible.

My Chumps

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Shaggy on October 02, 2012, 04:45:34 PM
Through the veteran status of up to 4 players, delisting or trade of Cameron Wood + a couple others and the trades of Luke Rounds who is seeking other opportunities elsewhere and Simon Buckley as well, there is more than enough money.

Yea but you cant forget all the upgraded contracts to pendles, cloke, beams, Reid, sidey. They will all be on more cash next year then they were last year.

Shaggy

And that would have been planned for already.

elephants

Spite

I am nearly certain that Dawes is on $150k. I read an article sating how he will make his money after football as he is studying Law. That and I spoke to him in 2010 and he told me he would play for basically nothing just so that he could play.

elephants

Sounds a good bloke!?

What compo do we (Eagles) get for Lynchy?

Phasir

hopefully a good-will trade involving Wellingham for a spud like Swift haha