Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

it looks like he might be going to Essendon guys.......along with Goddard  ;D

Toga

Quote from: nostradamus on September 30, 2012, 04:08:48 PM

yeah that was my prediction - source?

elephants

Quality player. Will thrive wherever he goes :)

nostradamus

Quote from: Toga on September 30, 2012, 05:38:41 PM

sorry not sure if it was one of the footy shows or the radio, but the Goddard deal is being tabled today and StKilda will have 3 days to match it, or Goddard is off to Bomberland for 4 years

Scrads

Quote from: nostradamus on October 01, 2012, 12:53:33 PM

sorry not sure if it was one of the footy shows or the radio, but the Goddard deal is being tabled today and StKilda will have 3 days to match it, or Goddard is off to Bomberland for 4 years

What actually classifies as matching it, could they count offering him more money over less years as matching ? Or have performance based clauses which take it up to or over the amount of the Bombers offer ?

nostradamus

Quote from: Scrads on October 01, 2012, 01:01:09 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 01, 2012, 12:53:33 PM

What actually classifies as matching it, could they count offering him more money over less years as matching ? Or have performance based clauses which take it up to or over the amount of the Bombers offer ?

the Essendon offer is unconditional for 4 years, so its pretty cut and dried.....and in the region of $675k - $725k per season

henry

Yeah will definitely consider if he gets a new club which looks increasingly likely. Just seems an ideal prospect for a green vest too often which worries me a bit. Also there will be the likes of Crouch and O'Meara who are 100k cheaper on fanplanner, I would be going with them over him.

Scrads

Yeah would have to impress me a fair bit if I was to chose him over some of the cheaper rookie midfielders.

silky

He's going to the Western Bulldogs. He should get lots of games for them so he is almost a lock now

Spinking

If he gets to the Dogs I'll look at picking him up.  Will get plenty of opportunities there, just might be a question of time in the middle with a number of other developing mids coming through.  Either way should make some cash if named round 1.

Shihan7

Quote from: Spinking on October 16, 2012, 01:13:47 PM
If he gets to the Dogs I'll look at picking him up.  Will get plenty of opportunities there, just might be a question of time in the middle with a number of other developing mids coming through.  Either way should make some cash if named round 1.
+1
Massive watchlist for me depending on where he ends up!

Holz

Even if named round 1 at a new club i would probably pass him up. If im paying that type of cash i think i would rather go Whitfield or wines.

Toga

Koby Stevens has signed with the Western Bulldogs for 2013.

Will you look at him for your team?

Capper

Quote from: Toga on October 24, 2012, 01:40:00 PM
Koby Stevens has signed with the Western Bulldogs for 2013.

Will you look at him for your team?
locked and loaded

aces-high

Very good option now hes found a home at the Dogs!