nba all-time draft - THE DRAFT

Started by Jay, September 28, 2012, 01:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Good to see you getting some green into your lineup Holz ;) Torp took Cousy earlier but changed to Thomas! Lol

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on September 30, 2012, 03:55:34 PM
Good to see you getting some green into your lineup Holz ;) Torp took Cousy earlier but changed to Thomas! Lol

didnt see that. After my research cousy looked better than thomas so thats lucky. Cousy will make my other players play even better.

Not good getting green in my lineup. I guess I dont mind old celtic players, just dislike their current sqaud.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holzman on September 30, 2012, 03:59:06 PM

didnt see that. After my research cousy looked better than thomas so thats lucky. Cousy will make my other players play even better.

Not good getting green in my lineup. I guess I dont mind old celtic players, just dislike their current sqaud.
Stats may be better but game isn't. Thomas is also a good leader and great in the crunch games.

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 30, 2012, 04:08:27 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 30, 2012, 03:59:06 PM

Stats may be better but game isn't. Thomas is also a good leader and great in the crunch games.

I actually had it the other way stats were in thomas favour. But cousy is  the better player.

Jay

Torpedo10

Torpedo10

Jay

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 30, 2012, 04:42:52 PM
Quote from: Jayman on September 30, 2012, 04:34:58 PM
You gonna pick Torp?
Tossing up between a few. will pick soon.
nah all good mate :) nice pick with Dominique :)

im stumped choosing my SG...will pick soon though (hopefully ;) )

Jay

this guy is one of the greatest guards of all time. In his prime people were debatin 'him vs jordan'. He is the most well-rounded shooting guard of all time, leading in total assists and rebounds for shooting guards. One time he fell just 1 assist short of a quadruple double!! he could do it all :)

yes, its Clyde 'The Glide' Drexler

tbagrocks

Nearly took these guys but to me Stockten is the best Pg I've seen, and My dad played with Phil Smyth and Scott Ninnis's dad Bruce ;D

Jukes

From my noob rankings I reckon me/torps, tbags and spinks are the best because I've heard of 3 players from each of their teams while 2 from the others :P shows how much I know about nba.

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on September 30, 2012, 08:30:55 PM
From my noob rankings I reckon me/torps, tbags and spinks are the best because I've heard of 3 players from each of their teams while 2 from the others :P shows how much I know about nba.
which 3 dont you know out of Magic, Drexler, Dr. J, Garnett, Shaq? :o

Jukes

I know Johnson and O'Neill, don't really know Garnett.

RiOtChEsS

Rounding out an unconventional starting 5 will be...

Dwyane Wade can also run point or or play the two...

PG: LeBron James
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Scottie Pippen
PF: David Robinson
C: Wilt Chamberlain

Spinking

Bit before my time, but one of the best SFs to ever take the court

Elgin Baylor