nba all-time draft - THE DRAFT

Started by Jay, September 28, 2012, 01:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

i need a forward so ill take the one who revolutionised this game more than any other..

the great Dr.J Julius Erving

RiOtChEsS

Greatest Perimiter Defender Of All Time...

Scottie Pippen

Again can run point or guard forwards, Scottie or LeBron can or will run point on this team...

Spinking

Time for a Power Forward:

Karl Malone

tbagrocks

Charles Barkley

Real toughy with this next pick so I'll stick with what I know, changed my mind at the last second
John Stockton

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 30, 2012, 01:11:00 AM
Charles Barkley

Real toughy with this next pick so I'll stick with what I know, changed my mind at the last second
John Stockton

Dam i took a huge risk thinking there was a tiny chance he would last till my next pick. Stockton that is.

valkorum

My next update of the picks :)

4. Wilt Chamberlain - Dominant scorer, you need one of them on your team.  Definitely top 5
5. Spinking: Kareem Abdul Jabbar - IMO should have gone higher
6. Tbagrocks: Larry Bird - About perfect for the pick
7. Tbagrocks: Kobe Bryant - I hate him but he has got to be close to the best pure shooter ever
8. Spinking: Oscar Robertson - Should have gone higher - averaged a triple double for a whole season
9. Marcz/Shaggy: Lebron James - Too high, overrated IMO
10. Jayman: Shaquille O'Neal - Quality bigman with pressence
11. Jukes/Torp: Tim Duncan - Quality bigman
12. Holzman: Hakeem Olajuwon - Steel at #12
13. Holzman: Moses Malone - Should have been picked ahead of Shaq and Duncan IMO
14. Jukes/Torp: Jerry West - "The Logo", great pick at this spot
15. Jayman: Julius Erving - About right at this pick
16. Marcz/Shaggy: Scottie Pippen - Good player but picked way too early IMO
17. Spinking: Karl Malone - The mailman should have got a championship ring
18. Tbagrocks: Charles Barkley - For an undersized big he is a great player
19. Tbagrocks: John Stockton - One of the best passers of all time - great pickup at #19
20. Spinking: Allan Iverson - Sorry spinking, worst pick of the lot so far - I am not a fan of him at #20

Jay

I disagree with you that Moses  should have gone before Shaquille but everything else I agree with. Great write-up :)

RiOtChEsS

David The Admiral Robinson...

One of the great C/F of all time... threw up a 71 to pinch the scoring title off Shaq in 94 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE

Jay

My favorite player of all time. He could play either PF or C and dominate. Never seen someone play with as much intensity and passion as this man.

Kevin Garnett

Torpedo10

Me & Jukes take......Isiah Thomas

Jay

Interesting choice. One of the great PGs no doubt :)

PM Holzman please

Holz

This guy has 8 rings add to that he has been an all star 13 times and a finals MVP . Defense wins championships and this guy has made 8 NBA all defensive teams. Good luck scoring with my PF and C two of the best big men defenders and this guy playing at SF with Jordan by his side.

Hondo" was a total package who could play in any era. He was tough, tenacious on defense, unstoppable on offense, a hard worker and loved nothing better than making things happen for his teammates. Bob Cousy may be the general of the Celtics dynasty era, but Hondo was the heart and soul of the team.

John Havlicek

Jay

Holz

this is simple

6 rings
13 time all star
MVP

has been described as someone revolutionised the PG positon and is said to have got the absoulte best out of his team mates, he could perhaps have made Jordan even greater than he was.

Amazingly lead the league in average assists for 9 straight seasons.

Bob Cousy