2013 Player Profile: Cameron Pedersen

Started by LaHug, September 27, 2012, 08:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

at 80 i dont think he will become a keeper
Goddard, Gibbs, Grimes, Scotland, Stanley, Waters, Birchall, Heppell, Duffield, Suckling, Hanley, Shaw, Hartlett, Broughton, Houli should all go 85+ at least
with only 6 spots this year, you want the best in there
if only he was cheaper

Sweetness

Anyone going to start him in the ruck?

Him and Leuy make for a cheap as chips ruck combo. If he can average 80+ might be a nice stepping stone to a premo. Also relatively safe if you have Cox in the FWD's...

And on the off chance he goes on to average 85+ you can swing him to the DEF where he can be a keeper.

Football Factory

Quote from: Sweetness on January 21, 2013, 07:25:50 PM
Anyone going to start him in the ruck?

Him and Leuy make for a cheap as chips ruck combo. If he can average 80+ might be a nice stepping stone to a premo. Also relatively safe if you have Cox in the FWD's...

And on the off chance he goes on to average 85+ you can swing him to the DEF where he can be a keeper.
Ive toyed with this idea and Pedersen interests me alot but i need to see some Nab first .. if he gets some sort of defensive ruck role he could score well and like you say possibly become a defender keeper. Gonna keep a close eye on Pedersen

elephants

Cheap ruck combo you say?? Hmmm.. give me 20 minutes

Sweetness

I can manage a team with 4 DEF Prem, 5 MID Prem, and 5 FWD Prem (albeit one is Sylvia) + Byrnes if I have this ruck set up....

Bones Bombers

I gave it a try with Pederson(replacing Goldy) and Luey but then I had cox in the forward line anyway.
If I move cox to the ruck line then I can get Varcoe, Knights, Burns etc.
Think that works better and I don't need to worry about a r/f rookie.
If Goldy has a good year then I'm starting one less premo but I can start two mid-pricers instead.

Anyway, my point was, if you a r/f in the forward line it's probably not worth starting Pederson there. Unless you think he will score more than the forwards in the price range.

SydneyRox

High on the watch radar, I think with the DPP rucks this year, there is some good opportunity to save some coin to spend elsewhere.

Toga

What does Gawn's injury mean for Pedersen's fantasy potential? ???

More ruck?

elephants

Quote from: Toga on January 30, 2013, 12:18:19 AM
What does Gawn's injury mean for Pedersen's fantasy potential? ???

More ruck?

Good pickup! I am watching the nab before this guys enters my team. Something about him makes me nervous haha

kilbluff1985

Adamant

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 31, 2013, 01:16:09 AM
no chance to make my team

What if he busts out 80+ in all of his NAB games? I agree, he's a very unlikely chance at making my side, but I don't think you can rule a guy out without seeing there NAB form. Think Hargrave last year. ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 31, 2013, 01:16:09 AM
no chance to make my team
I would le to see your team since some of the decent choices are cancelled out straight away...