Games: 21

Position: F

Average: 96

Tons: 11

Grade: 8/10

Stevie J in 2013
Price: $513,100 (Fan Planner)
Position: F (Chance of C/F)

Stevie J took a fair while to get going in 2012 but once he did he was fantastic and come Supercoach finals time he featured in most of the top sides. He started 2012 at $581,700, so considering that, he will be well under priced for the beginning of the 2013 season.
Stevie J has the biggest bag of tricks in the AFL and a very high ceiling but unfortunately he also has some major inconsistency problems which have coaches pulling there hair out at times.
Scores much better when he plays as a Mid but it would be foolish to assume he will spend large amounts of game time in there again in 2013 with Geelongs return of some injured mids and the fact that they have quite publicly announced there desire to secure another midfielder particularly after missing out on Travis Boak.
Stevie J is a tricky one to predict in 2013, personally I wont start with him but is always a likely upgrade target.

Predicted avg: 100

Phasir

I always leave him out of my team purely because I don't like him as a player, in both fantasy or real games, I'd lose sleep if I ever started or traded him in

Obese Arachnid

Not for me as a starter.

Stevie J always has low scoring games during a year (fluctuations always leave with a good entry point) so i'd look as an upgrade, if I was interested.

Ricochet

Quote from: Obese Arachnid on September 26, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
Not for me as a starter.

Stevie J always has low scoring games during a year (fluctuations always leave with a good entry point) so i'd look as an upgrade, if I was interested.
yeh same i'll be waiting for that price drop around the middle of the year and then bringing him in

Ricochet

Quote from: Phasir on September 26, 2012, 05:35:41 PM
I always leave him out of my team purely because I don't like him as a player, in both fantasy or real games, I'd lose sleep if I ever started or traded him in
never had GAJ or Stevie J Phasir??

Shihan7

Quote from: Obese Arachnid on September 26, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
Not for me as a starter.

+1
He is the perfect upgrade target, can always pick him up on the cheap.

Rowy

I might take the risk and start with him in 2013.

Capper

high price and that knee problem will never go away.

Not for me not even as an upgrade

Hagebear

An in the borderline on starting Stevie J. Is fighting it out with a few others.

Jroo

theta

Too volatile for me, but good to know his average minus the 3 he scored when subbed in round 18 pushes his average from 96 to 102.

My Chumps

Never ever had Stevie J in my team actually.

Regret it on his highs, but he's just far too inconsistent. Another pass for me.

Great write up as always Quinny.

Holz

Simple as this you need him by round 10.

Plays GWS and GC back to back.

these are his scores agaisnt those team 162 155 156.

The only way he will not be in my squad come round 10 is if he is injured.

The question is do you start with him or upgrade to him.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Holzman on December 31, 2012, 10:29:44 AM
Simple as this you need him by round 10.

Plays GWS and GC back to back.

these are his scores agaisnt those team 162 155 156.

The only way he will not be in my squad come round 10 is if he is injured.

The question is do you start with him or upgrade to him.

Depends if he plays in the NAB and is in the midfield think i'll start him