Name: Jobe Watson

Club: Essendon

Position: Midfield

2011 Games - 16

2011 Average - 99

2012 Games - 22

2012 Average - 112

2012 100s - 17

Summary: Jobe deffinetly moved into the premium category in 2012 while becoming an elite player of our game, With 9 of his 11 100s being above 120 Jobe is proving all those people wrong who doubted him earlier in his career. Jobe could cap of a brilliant season by being crowned the 2012 Brownlow medalist.

The Facts: Jobe was ranked top 5 in the AFL for; Clearances, Contested Possesions and in the 2012 Dream Team rankings. He was number 1 at his club for; Clearances (the next best was 70 behind!), Disposals, Inside 50s and Handballs. Top 5 at Essendon for Tackles, Kicks, Marks. Averaged 29 disposals per game for the 2012 season. Also recorded the most amount of gatorade thrown up at once.

Noz's Prediction: Should remain on top of his game and average roughly around the 115-120 mark

Noz's final words: Should get a look in by most dream team coaches after saying that he is up against the likes of Ablett, Swan, Beams, Cotchin, Pendlebury, Murphy (Just to name a few). I don't have him in my team at this stage but I'm sure he will be in at some point with the thousand of changes i will make from now until round 1. Shortlisted

Adamant

Definitely considering, but atm I've got: Swan, GAJ, Pendles, Murph....mabye Swan to Jobe or Cotch?

Spinking

Price may be the only restriction. Is an absolute gun, top 5 in the league in my opinion. Question will be whether he represents value for money for round 1.

Still considering...

Kellogscrunchynut

Windigo

Ricochet

Struggling to try and fit all these premiums in. Is on my shortlist but behind the likes of Swan, GAJ, Pendles, Cotchin

Ajax22

He had an amazing year where he managed to stay injury free and regularly dominate games. My issue is I think he reached his peak this year and still holds that injury risk that could ruin his season. There's too many great options at his price that come with less risk such as Cotchin and Pendles. I'm intending to avoid players like him, Waters and even Grimes that finally managed to get their act together and score well this past year. If we look back to the start of this year everyone rated their scoring ability but doubted they could stat fit for the year. Imo this hasn't changed and they're all just 100k or so more expensive

Aaron8

Shihan7

I will be considering him, but I doubt i will start with him ahead of Swan, GAJ, Cotch and Pendles/Beams.

Adamant

Quote from: Shihan7 on September 24, 2012, 08:17:19 PM
I will be considering him, but I doubt i will start with him ahead of Swan, GAJ, Cotch and Pendles/Beams.
+1
Reckon Pendles & Cotch are much better value....and you've gotta have at least one of Swan/GAJ.

Ricochet

Jukes

Going Stants over Watto so no room for him I'm afraid.

jobe#4

Not one to brag....but i have been saying ever since last year that if his paper hammies didnt tear he would win one
And he was ahead before his injury he was ahead of everyone in the brownlow
Congrats jobe
Had him lastyear and this year...oddly for two seasons in a row hes been priced the same as andrew swallow...weird
The big question: is his consistentcy worth over 500k

Master Q