MY BROWNLOW PREDICTIONS/BETS

Started by upthemaidens, September 23, 2012, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 24, 2012, 07:48:19 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 24, 2012, 06:27:55 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 24, 2012, 03:47:27 AM
sent you a PM upthemaidens
Yep i saw those bets,, umm you would hate Swan to come third  :) . Im not sure about Cotchin, i would also look at some trifectas with beams(they should be quite big odds).  The problem with trifectas(and to a lesser extent quinellas) is if there is a dead heat in any position, the payout gets cut up.

lol yeah guess i have to hope if it's a 3rd spot tie for example i have both players in a trifecta so i get both bets to make up for it if that makes sense i dunno betting makes the night a lot more interesting lol otherwise it's kinda boring
yep its pretty boring otherwise

Justin Bieber

Duffield in that group is a roughy...

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on September 24, 2012, 07:47:09 PM
Duffield in that group is a roughy...
yep ,  i doubt scotland or birch will get double figures. Duffman has a few games were he can poll, so at $26 i feel its worth a punt

upthemaidens

Ouch!!  took an absolute bloodbath,, totally mis-judged Fyfe's year. Stupidly had him in two of the bigger bets.
  Well about the only thing i can be thankful for is i didnt have much cash to bet with.. oh well

None of my roughies won, infact only one of my bets came in   geez..that blows
Bloody hell Boyd only got 10 votes,, man i was way off..  back to the drawing board

Fireballz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 25, 2012, 12:08:02 AM
Ouch!!  took an absolute bloodbath,, totally mis-judged Fyfe's year. Stupidly had him in two of the bigger bets.
  Well about the only thing i can be thankful for is i didnt have much cash to bet with.. oh well

None of my roughies won, infact only one of my bets came in   geez..that blows
Bloody hell Boyd only got 10 votes,, man i was way off..  back to the drawing board
Unlucky UTM but you had Watson 2nd on your count, yet he wasn't any of your safety bets!

Fyfe is definitely an early pick for next year. 14 votes in 9 games!

Alka

Bad luck mate.

I also underestimated Fyfe, I had the same bet on Mundy.
I was also let down by Deledio's lower showing, as I had him in a H2H with Hayes (who polled far far higher than anyone I know picked him to).

Just goes to prove how unpredictable this whole thing is!