Main Menu

NFL K.O Tipping Comp

Started by monstrum, September 23, 2012, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 28, 2012, 03:14:45 PM
4 games in 18 days had me worry the Ravens would wear out by the end. Even though they had won the last 8 against the Browns and last 12 straight against divisional opponents, that many games in that many days had me worried about a possible upset

The Pack are going to be angry after last weeks f up and against a weak New Orleans D I am expecting 40+ points.
I hope so. But will Stevie Nicks play??

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 28, 2012, 03:14:45 PM
4 games in 18 days had me worry the Ravens would wear out by the end. Even though they had won the last 8 against the Browns and last 12 straight against divisional opponents, that many games in that many days had me worried about a possible upset

The Pack are going to be angry after last weeks f up and against a weak New Orleans D I am expecting 40+ points.

Man you and they are lucky, two easy (for the level they are at ) catches that would have been touchdowns.

what a shame, i love an underdog, would have been good to see the browns get up.

monstrum

Standings after Round 4

Monstrum: +34
Colliwobblers: +24
Jayman: +24
Jayman: +24
Shaggy: +17
BratPack: +7
GWilliams: +7
Tabs: +2
Mat0369: +1

Colliwobblers

week 5 - 49ers.

the ... and teds got no hope

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on October 04, 2012, 10:25:51 PM
Week 5: Texans

will be a slaughterhouse and it wont be texans getting chopped up  :o  good choice

Capper

Mat0369

I think I have to go with the Texans as well. No Revis, no Holmes, Texans have one of the best D's in the league. Looks to be the lock. Knowing the luck I have been having with my picks they will lose.

Jay

Sorry to be 'mainstream' but I can't look past the Texans

Shaggy

Just to be different...

Week 5 - Vikings.

monstrum

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 05, 2012, 03:42:53 AM
I think I have to go with the Texans as well. No Revis, no Holmes, Texans have one of the best D's in the league. Looks to be the lock. Knowing the luck I have been having with my picks they will lose.

Maybe a sneaky each way on the jets   :o

Mat0369

Just noticed the first post has me picking the Ravens last week. I ended up changing to the Packers before game time which means I am still alive but I have the Ravens available for another week.

Capper

monstrum

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on October 05, 2012, 03:00:27 PM
wow, didnt pick the Rams

I did in my pick'em. Their D is actually playing pretty well under Fisher who is a defensive minded coach. Arizona was bound to drop a game sooner or later, thought this could be the week since they were on the road in a division game and a short week.