Main Menu

NFL K.O Tipping Comp

Started by monstrum, September 23, 2012, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwilliams

I'm in. Hopefully I do better than my Yahoo survivor league. Got knocked out with the Saints in week 1!

Week 4 - Ravens
Week 5 - 49ers

Mat0369

Quote from: gwilliams on September 27, 2012, 12:29:47 AM
I'm in. Hopefully I do better than my Yahoo survivor league. Got knocked out with the Saints in week 1!

Week 4 - Ravens
I lasted until week 2 when the Pats got me losing to the Cards.

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 27, 2012, 01:07:33 AM
Quote from: gwilliams on September 27, 2012, 12:29:47 AM

Week 4 - Ravens
I lasted until week 2 when the Pats got me losing to the Cards.
I went the pats as well and got knocked out

Capper

Jay

week 4 - Patriots to bounce back :)

monstrum

monstrum

as long as everyone has their tips posted i'll put them all together in one post later on got a bit on today..

try and get a few more numbers before kick off tomorrow

also i decided to do a bit of a points system nice and simple u get points allocated for the margin ur team wins by, nice and easy to do but just in case theres 2 teams at the end probly wont be but u never no!

Colliwobblers

BratPack

Week 4 - Ravens
Week 5 - Packers

Shaggy

Week 4 - Bengals

Mat0369

Even though all the stats tell me to pick the Ravens, 1 of them has me worried there could be an upset. I am going to change my pick to the Packers who are going to be angry after being robbed.

monstrum

Nice mat0
I was thinking the same, save the ravens for later ;)

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 28, 2012, 07:21:27 AM
Even though all the stats tell me to pick the Ravens, 1 of them has me worried there could be an upset. I am going to change my pick to the Packers who are going to be angry after being robbed.
23-16 to the ravens, 3:41 to go

What can the real refs pull out this week??

Capper

Quote from: tabs on September 28, 2012, 02:29:10 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on September 28, 2012, 07:21:27 AM
23-16 to the ravens, 3:41 to go

What can the real refs pull out this week??
72 yards on the last set but coouldnt get it on the dance floor

Thats so Raven!!!!

Mat0369

4 games in 18 days had me worry the Ravens would wear out by the end. Even though they had won the last 8 against the Browns and last 12 straight against divisional opponents, that many games in that many days had me worried about a possible upset

The Pack are going to be angry after last weeks f up and against a weak New Orleans D I am expecting 40+ points.