Main Menu

NFL K.O Tipping Comp

Started by monstrum, September 23, 2012, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Mat0369

I took the Broncos last week so had to go with someone else. So far I am perfect in my pick 'em for the Thanksgiving day games. With all the 'sure' things already been picked, it is getting tougher to find games to pick that are not 50/50 or you are being forced to pick the underdog.

Mat0369

This is coming down to the wire, we are both still alive.

I am 12-3 so far in my pick em' this week. Only got the Steelers, Seahawks and Packers wrong. I went the Eagles tonight since they are at home, Panthers suck and they are going to break their losing streak sooner or later.

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on November 27, 2012, 01:40:58 PM

I am 12-3 so far in my pick em' this week. Only got the Steelers, Seahawks and Packers wrong. I went the Eagles tonight since they are at home, Panthers suck and they are going to break their losing streak sooner or later.
TD pathers 7-3

Mat0369

gwilliams

Quote from: Mat0369 on November 27, 2012, 01:40:58 PM

Good work, I missed out on Steelers, Seahawks, and Packers as well as Titans and Saints. I picked Panthers though.

My pick'em group is pretty cool, there are 32 teams with each manager picking an NFL team (mine's the colts). Each week you play head-2-head vs your team's real-life opponent (me vs Bills this week). Whoever gets the highest score for the week is the h2h winner and the commish manages the AFC and NFC division standings. Playoffs start week 14. I'm in a tough division, the Texans are 8-3, Titans 6-5, Jaguars 6-5, Colts (me) 6-5. I got the win this week against the Bills so may scrape in for a wildcard. Not sure if you can see this but here's a link... http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/3874

Mat0369

I am pretty sure I have both the 9'ers and Pats available. Going with the Pats this week and 9'ers the next I think.

Packers
Texans
Falcons
Giants
Bears
Seattle
Steelers
Broncos
Bengals
Pats

gwilliams

Not confident about any teams that I have got available this week. Cowboys will have to do.

Week 4 - Ravens
Week 5 - 49ers
Week 6 - Falcons
Week 7 - Packers
Week 8 - Patriots
Week 9 - Lions
Week 10 - Steelers
Week 11 - Texans
Week 12 - Broncos
Week 13 - Cowboys

Mat0369

I was seriously looking at the Ravens but considering they needed the Chargers to have an epic collapse to win and the fact Big Ben might be back, I could not go with them. They almost lost to Bryon Leftwich last time around.

Capper

Mat0369

Mat0369

Mat0369

Mat0369

Three or 4 games I am tossing up between. I might have to make a decision closer to Sunday

Mat0369

I just realised I still have the 9'ers, and I was thinking I had to bust out a smokey.

9'ers for now

Packers
Texans
Falcons
Giants
Bears
Seattle
Steelers
Broncos
Bengals
Pats
9'ers (temp)