Jroo

Jordan Gysberts
Price: 119 000 (Fan Planner)
2012 Games: 1
2012 Ave: 28
2011 Games: 15
2011 Ave: 75
Position: Mid

Gysberts only played the 1 game for Melbourne in 2012 for a 28 point return. But Gysberts showed last year he can be a quality Supercoach scorer averaging 75 which included 4 big scores of 90+. Also in 2010 Gysberts scored 94 and 84 in his first 2 AFL games looking like he could be a future Supercoach gun. With another pre season under his belt and his extremely cheap price Gysberts is someone to watch over the summer.

2013 Supercoach Point Average Prediction: 70-75

Adamant

Kellogscrunchynut

Spoilt for choice with midfielders this upcoming season, not sure if I can reserve a place for him.

Ricochet

Adamant

Ricochet

roo boys!

If he changes clubs, which seems quite likely, then I will strongly consider. If he stays at Melb then watch NAB cup of course, hard price to say no to without watching him for a bit.

Jroo

Quote from: roo boys! on September 25, 2012, 09:54:50 AM
If he changes clubs, which seems quite likely, then I will strongly consider. If he stays at Melb then watch NAB cup of course, hard price to say no to without watching him for a bit.
Yep if he moves club, then he will probably be in my team
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/demons-exodus-continues-with-lucas-cook/story-e6frf9jf-1226465138150

quinny88

Any more news on gysberts? Havent heard his named mentioned so far this trade period. Will he deffinetley get a game at Melbourne if fit?
I know he had an injured ankle and jaw but these were quite early in the season. Did he have more injuries or was he just not able to break into the side? Concerning if he couldnt get a game in the Melbourne midfield that was a rabble in the 2012 season

batt

Quote from: quinny88 on October 16, 2012, 11:02:32 PM
Any more news on gysberts? Havent heard his named mentioned so far this trade period. Will he deffinetley get a game at Melbourne if fit?
I know he had an injured ankle and jaw but these were quite early in the season. Did he have more injuries or was he just not able to break into the side? Concerning if he couldnt get a game in the Melbourne midfield that was a rabble in the 2012 season
To be fair, Mark Neeld turned the 'Magnet' into a defensive minded spud.  It's like Melbourne want to destroy all their talent by disjointing their development and playing them in different roles each week.

I think I'm more likely to trust Freo to take care of my SC players.

Shihan7

Speculator

Definitely on the watchlist for me. He has a higher ceiling than most rookies. He exploded in his first 2 games. Job security is the issue for me. If he looks like consolidating a starting spot in the preseason I'll probably select him.

Adamant

Quote from: Speculator on October 17, 2012, 04:58:14 PM
Definitely on the watchlist for me. He has a higher ceiling than most rookies. He exploded in his first 2 games. Job security is the issue for me. If he looks like consolidating a starting spot in the preseason I'll probably select him.
Agreed. Will keep a close eye on NAB form.