Main Menu

7 from 11

Started by ossie85, September 20, 2012, 08:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

I agree smashing the Cats in that prelim was vintage Pies. Turning up for the GF replay after not turning up for the first GF Vs the Saints was pleasing too.

Knowing one of the better teams in the competition (Sydney) cannot beat us has been very enjoyable too, fingers crossed it lasts at least the rest of this season.

On Malthouse - Buckley.

Buckley isn't Malty's little toe but what would you rather have Buckley trained under Malty for years or keep Malty a little longer - lose Buckley then end up with an unknown.

As hard as it is/was to see Malty go (especially to the Blues) - I think the Pies did the right thing here in holding onto Buckley. (Long term).

He has been Maltys understudy no better coach to study under.

Good luck to Malty and the blues, me i'm not a bitter person, I would love to see the Blues smash it next season which I am sure they will. I like Malty for all he has done for Collingowood and Like Eddie wish him all the best.

Picture Fremantle under Lyons - Then make it a better list and a better coach and you (SCARY) Have Carlton next season.

Nails

Quote from: Ringo on September 20, 2012, 01:57:17 PM
Sorry Oss but just enjoy a bit of banter with Pies.  Seriously though that 2002 final seeing 2 great players going at 110% was something to behold. Buckley may get another one over Voss this year!!!!

My favourite Collingwood moments of past 11

the '02 and '03 grand finals. Seeing them lose to Brisbane were my favourite Collingwood moments.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2012, 11:41:41 PM
Quote from: Ringo on September 20, 2012, 01:57:17 PM
Sorry Oss but just enjoy a bit of banter with Pies.  Seriously though that 2002 final seeing 2 great players going at 110% was something to behold. Buckley may get another one over Voss this year!!!!

My favourite Collingwood moments of past 11

the '02 and '03 grand finals. Seeing them lose to Brisbane were my favorite Collingwood moments.

Boo - can't give you a boo for hating Collingwood, but I'll write you one  >:(

fidou

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 20, 2012, 11:16:25 PM
I agree smashing the Cats in that prelim was vintage Pies. Turning up for the GF replay after not turning up for the first GF Vs the Saints was pleasing too.

Knowing one of the better teams in the competition (Sydney) cannot beat us has been very enjoyable too, fingers crossed it lasts at least the rest of this season.

On Malthouse - Buckley.

Buckley isn't Malty's little toe but what would you rather have Buckley trained under Malty for years or keep Malty a little longer - lose Buckley then end up with an unknown.

As hard as it is/was to see Malty go (especially to the Blues) - I think the Pies did the right thing here in holding onto Buckley. (Long term).

He has been Maltys understudy no better coach to study under.

Good luck to Malty and the blues, me i'm not a bitter person, I would love to see the Blues smash it next season which I am sure they will. I like Malty for all he has done for Collingowood and Like Eddie wish him all the best.

Picture Fremantle under Lyons - Then make it a better list and a better coach and you (SCARY) Have Carlton next season.
Well written wobblers I hope youre right on Carlton smashing it. But I still can't help feeling sorry for Mick not having the opportunity to keep going with the pies as I am sure he wanted too himself.