Main Menu

Magarey

Started by tbagrocks, September 19, 2012, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Brad Symes won the Magarey last night but will he stay on the AFL list? who wants to keep him?

JBs-Hawks

Joint winners and they were 8 votes behind 1st lol.

Hagebear

Yeh I'd keep him for sure. He'd be cheap and keeps to our already good depth. If we traded him, I don't think we'd get that much for him. Better for us to keep him, better for him to leave.

CrowsFan

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 19, 2012, 08:46:22 PM
8 point lead and gets suspended in round 22. Man that's gotta hurt!! Especially after being the runner up last year :o

Joel Cross has done pretty well on the girlfriend side of it. She is quite the looker ;)

McRooster

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 19, 2012, 09:30:52 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 19, 2012, 08:46:22 PM
8 point lead and gets suspended in round 22. Man that's gotta hurt!! Especially after being the runner up last year :o

Joel Cross has done pretty well on the girlfriend side of it. She is quite the looker ;)
Being FF's resident grammar Nazi I thought CF you would have posted in this thread about the misspelt 'Magery' . The correct spelling is 'Magarey', named after William Ashley Magarey.
Then I realised that you may have posted because you have something in common with Joel Cross  ;)

tbagrocks

hmmm, thought it might be wrong so checked the spelling and this came up :-\

Ricochet

Like Knights, I would love to see this guy on another list so he gets another crack at AFL.

Tominator

Quote from: Ricochet on September 20, 2012, 10:47:04 AM
Like Knights, I would love to see this guy on another list so he gets another crack at AFL.

I would too, he no doubt has the talent but just doesn't seem to be a role for him at Adelaide

Potentially he could take Doughty's role in 2013 but I think Brodie Martin and maybe even Matthew Jaensch are ahead of him. And even Sam Kerridge - although being drafted as a MID/FWD at Pick #27 in 2011 - has been playing a lot of footy off half-back for Sturt, and has put in a number of great performances, so I can see him getting a few games at least, maybe up forward, maybe down back.

Jay

Feel sorry for James Boyd. Winning the count but not taking the medal home.

Well done to Crows' own Brad Symes though. Think he has the talent to be on an AFL list. Would be a good signing to most team I'd think

Ricochet

Quote from: Tominator on September 20, 2012, 02:05:18 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 20, 2012, 10:47:04 AM

I would too, he no doubt has the talent but just doesn't seem to be a role for him at Adelaide

Potentially he could take Doughty's role in 2013 but I think Brodie Martin and maybe even Matthew Jaensch are ahead of him. And even Sam Kerridge - although being drafted as a MID/FWD at Pick #27 in 2011 - has been playing a lot of footy off half-back for Sturt, and has put in a number of great performances, so I can see him getting a few games at least, maybe up forward, maybe down back.
do you think he'll try go somewhere else?

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 19, 2012, 08:34:27 PM
Brad Symes won the Magarey last night but will he stay on the AFL list? who wants to keep him?
It's going to increase his trade value  ::)