Main Menu

AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 04, 2012, 08:52:57 PM
All you can trade rookie one for is another rookie pick ;)

Or you could trade one of the players you traded in and the rookie pick for any player and a rookie pick.

It's hardly rocket science
No you can't. The trade period is after the rookie draft and picks can't be traded in the 2nd trade period

JBs-Hawks

Aren't we talking about the current trade period?

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 04, 2012, 08:59:59 PM
Aren't we talking about the current trade period?

There is no current trade period. All the trades being posted atm are for 2nd trade period which is after rookie draft as JROO said so cant trades picks or its a list movement

Maca24

No offense, but I think the way the trading period operated needs to be reviewed for next season.
I found it hard to get my head around with all the on trading and stuff :?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on December 04, 2012, 09:17:47 PM
No offense, but I think the way the trading period operated needs to be reviewed for next season.
I agree with this.

and Jb if you don't even know the rules then it must be rocket science ::)

JBs-Hawks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on December 04, 2012, 09:24:21 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on December 04, 2012, 09:17:47 PM
I agree with this.

and Jb if you don't even know the rules then it must be rocket science ::)

I have no issue about counting the on trading of players you trade in as a list movement each time. Just means a LOT LESS trading will be possible each period.

We can put it to a vote closer to the end of next season.

Frankly if anything really about the setup of the rules regarding trading is confusing, rocket science isn't your thing, and probably nor is flipping burgers.

I have mentioned repeatedly that if anyone is confused i can explain it all, but i never hear any requests for explanations, or when i do they are simple questions which answered simply always have satisfied the people asking me about the rule or setting.

If you can't understand how the on trading works by my previous post on it several posts ago, I may struggle to be able to help you as it looks pretty clear to me, HOWEVER if you are still confused by it all as I say PM ME and I will go through it with you until you are enlightened :)

ok.

tor01doc

Ah Grasshopper,

Please lead me to enlightenment.

It is all that I seek.

In the meantime consider this...

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

monstrum

Haha..

" anger is like an acid grasshopper, an acid which can do more harm to the vessell in which its held than anything to which it is poured".... Grasshoppah

Colliwobblers

you all take too much acid and don't read enough of the rules :)

i am not angry just perplexed at the continuing confusion that exists about the same point we have been over many times.

as i said we can vote on the topic of contention before the 2013 season ends and we enter that trade period.

monstrum

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 04, 2012, 11:19:13 PM
you all take too much acid and don't read enough of the rules :)

i am not angry just perplexed at the continuing confusion that exists about the same point we have been over many times.

as i said we can vote on the topic of contention before the 2013 season ends and we enter that trade period.

Justin Bieber

So you can on trade players, but if you don't use the movements in period one you can't get them back?

And if you on trade Nat/Rook picks in Period One you can on-trade them, but it you can't on trade initial Nat pick/Rookie picks?

Also since Oliver Wines was on traded, anyone keen? lol jokes.

tbagrocks

::) picks do not count, but once you pick a player they then count as a movement if you choose to trade!

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 04, 2012, 11:30:04 PM
::) picks do not count, but once you pick a player they then count as a movement if you choose to trade!
but if you received the pick in a trade then draft the player then technically it is just a normal on-trade which is allowed

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on December 04, 2012, 11:36:54 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 04, 2012, 11:30:04 PM
but if you received the pick in a trade then draft the player then technically it is just a normal on-trade which is allowed
Hence Oliver Wines available for business.