Main Menu

AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 06, 2012, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: Adamant on November 06, 2012, 10:36:24 PM
Pickers, you do realize Carrazzo and O'Keefe are both pure mids... :o

do you actually think they will be? i seriously doubt it, ROK should be a FWD/MID he only rotates through the middle still used fwd a LOT and will be more so the older he gets.

with Gibbs slated for much more mid time carrots will get the defensive jobs on fwds that gibbs did this season, malthouse has already done an article on his plans for gibbs, at carrots age he is a tagger / dangerous fwd locker downer till the end now i would think he should be DEF/MID

Yeah carrots im almost 100% will be mid only. ROK more likely than not mid only too, he is a shot a F/M status.

Seems like a real one side trade in my eyes

to me its the 26th and 40th best mid (i took out the 1) for the 8th best back and 40th best forward. Add to that the huge age difference.

Hartlett just has way too much value now he is a back. To be honest Hartlett is almost worth both

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on November 08, 2012, 10:42:23 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 06, 2012, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: Adamant on November 06, 2012, 10:36:24 PM
Pickers, you do realize Carrazzo and O'Keefe are both pure mids... :o

do you actually think they will be? i seriously doubt it, ROK should be a FWD/MID he only rotates through the middle still used fwd a LOT and will be more so the older he gets.

with Gibbs slated for much more mid time carrots will get the defensive jobs on fwds that gibbs did this season, malthouse has already done an article on his plans for gibbs, at carrots age he is a tagger / dangerous fwd locker downer till the end now i would think he should be DEF/MID

Yeah carrots im almost 100% will be mid only. ROK more likely than not mid only too, he is a shot a F/M status.

Seems like a real one side trade in my eyes

to me its the 26th and 40th best mid (i took out the 1) for the 8th best back and 40th best forward. Add to that the huge age difference.

Hartlett just has way too much value now he is a back. To be honest Hartlett is almost worth both

+1

Someone agrees! It would be much different if Carrots & ROK were DPP, but the fact is they will both be pure mids, with ROK a sneaky chance of DPP.

My question to pickers is...what are you going to do with an overload of gun midfielders?

You might have to cut Murphy, Sidebottom, S.Selwood, Priddis, McVeigh, Van Berlo, Carrots and ROK down to 6 spots :o

picker_man

you forgot grigg adz ;) yeah who wants a premium mid i do have alot :o!

honestly i had no idea hartlett got DPP before trading, after being away over wkend i accepted JROO's offer before seeing it on Scrads Euro's team page. My fault i guess and been accepted so all good whats done is done hopefully my guys get DPP :)

Jay

I'm looking for a solid VC option Pickers. Think you can help me out? :)

picker_man

Quote from: Jayman on November 08, 2012, 11:31:15 PM
I'm looking for a solid VC option Pickers. Think you can help me out? :)

im trying to work something out atm. doesnt look to good :( haha

nostradamus

lf there's anyone who thinks their a shot for the premiership and wants to bolster their team with Fletcher, Cox or Goodes let me know and we'll see if a trade can be sorted

tbagrocks

Quote from: nostradamus on November 09, 2012, 12:05:00 AM
lf there's anyone who thinks their a shot for the premiership and wants to bolster their team with Fletcher, Cox or Goodes let me know and we'll see if a trade can be sorted
I recon I can give the 2014 title a shot, at least by 15 ;) Sadly those guys will be retired!

Colliwobblers

Well Pickers still has a couple of movements up his sleeve for trade window #2 and he has premium mids to offer so good chance he will have players many teams want available then and again the price of established stars is high for those who want an early premiership....

Jroo

If anyone's Intrested in Hartlett, pm straight away as I won't be looking to trade him after tomorrow ( as I want draft picks and the trade will be for trade period 2)

tbagrocks

Yeah but it's going to be hard for me to get him :-[

nostradamus

me and Noz have sorted a trade....

l give Adam Goodes and Dean Cox

Noz gives Dion Prestia, Jonathan Griffin ans 3rd Rnd Nat pick

.....Noz to confirm

Noz

Quote from: nostradamus on November 11, 2012, 01:17:37 AM
me and Noz have sorted a trade....

l give Adam Goodes and Dean Cox

Noz gives Dion Prestia, Jonathan Griffin ans 3rd Rnd Nat pick

.....Noz to confirm

Confirm

Looking for short term success and Cox and Goodes will help with that

nostradamus

.....and l'm happy to get a possible future gun, A Nat pick for another young prospect, as well as a back-up ruckman 

tbagrocks

I would love to trade some of my young guns for draft picks, dam CW and his rules >:( lol joking, but yeah I want draft picks and I also want Hartlett, Walker, Redden, Sloane, etc >:( give them to me >:(

I do like the concept of being close to AFL format and keeping Asians as a realistic comp, have people noticed the mess the Worlds ect got into? :-\

CW will get his Kudos when he wins the Dustin Fletcher award, whoever hasn't voted get on the front bar and vote for the Colliwoblers ;D

Justin Bieber

Lol Walker and Redden.

Also Nost needs to give 3 players for 3??