Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on November 06, 2012, 12:17:14 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on November 06, 2012, 12:06:37 PM
Ok Colli we have a deal done

TRADE PERIOD 1
JROO8 gives Picks Nat 47 + Rookie 42 + Rookie 58
Picker_Man gives Picks Nat 22 + Rookie 6 + Rookie 86

APPROVED  ( WITH TRADE IN WINDOW #2 TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION )

TRADE PERIOD 2
JROO8 gives Andrew Carrazzo + Ryan O'Keefe
Picker_Man gives Shaun Higgins + Hamish Hartlett

picker_man to confirm

Yep i confirm this CW :) thanks.

JBs-Hawks

Eww what are you thinking pickers.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 06, 2012, 10:11:30 PM
Eww what are you thinking pickers.

He looks to be thinking of mixing it with the first year premiership challengers. Got two far better players but long term the win probably goes to jroo8,  still it is all dependant on how you look at and what you place value on....

not uneven enough to block in any case. both happy with the outcome.

Adamant

Pickers, you do realize Carrazzo and O'Keefe are both pure mids... :o

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on November 06, 2012, 10:36:24 PM

do you actually think they will be? i seriously doubt it, ROK should be a FWD/MID he only rotates through the middle still used fwd a LOT and will be more so the older he gets.

with Gibbs slated for much more mid time carrots will get the defensive jobs on fwds that gibbs did this season, malthouse has already done an article on his plans for gibbs, at carrots age he is a tagger / dangerous fwd locker downer till the end now i would think he should be DEF/MID

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 06, 2012, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: Adamant on November 06, 2012, 10:36:24 PM

do you actually think they will be? i seriously doubt it, ROK should be a FWD/MID he only rotates through the middle still used fwd a LOT and will be more so the older he gets.

with Gibbs slated for much more mid time carrots will get the defensive jobs on fwds that gibbs did this season, malthouse has already done an article on his plans for gibbs, at carrots age he is a tagger / dangerous fwd locker downer till the end now i would think he should be DEF/MID

They are both listed as pure mids on the Fanplanner.

Champion data only base positions on the players previous season, not on what the coaches say or articles, etc.

ROK is a small chance, but I never saw Carrots play in defence once. Oh well, Pickers could always chuck them in as utilities...

Justin Bieber

Hartlett went up in value due to DPP, not lose value?!?!

JBs-Hawks

And I dont understand why jroo gets pick compo? Trying to even up the drafting after the team jroo was handed? :p

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 06, 2012, 11:15:41 PM
And I dont understand why jroo gets pick compo? Trying to even up the drafting after the team jroo was handed? :p

I guess guaranteed high scoring elite players such as rok and carrots demand a very high price and rightfuly so, mind you if carrots does go mid only his value is less.

I was close to a deal with pickers on stevie j and scotty T but i valued those old ducks too highly for his liking :)

so yeah it depends what you want as to what is fair and even. I needed the old guys to have any chance of mixing it with the best next season, pickers wanted them to be more able to compete immediately, obviously JRoo8 is taking a longer term approach and while he got a good deal, he also gave up 2 superstars in the deal, and there are only so many superstars available and 16 teams of us :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on November 06, 2012, 11:13:43 PM
Hartlett went up in value due to DPP, not lose value?!?!
Hamish will be one of the best players out of SA this decade ;)

picker_man

Your all spuds no wanted to trade in Hartlett but now you all love him ??? I dont care i wanted okeefe + carrots or steviej + thompson and sent the boys heaps of offers so im happy i got a deal done :) + picks dont really interest me

and lol to the spuds going of fan planner..... ::)

Colliwobblers

spuds may be a little harsh and fan planner is a nice tool..

but i'm having to agree with pickers on this one. On both fronts.

Adamant

Yeah, dont call me a spud :-[ nah jokes.

We'll see when the official prices and positions are released in December ;)

Jroo

Anyone Intrested in Sandilands or Dempster (2nd trade period) Looking for youth.
Messgae me if your Intrested

Jroo

Also not really keen on trading Hartlett or Deledio, BUT if I got the right offer I could move them on so message me if your Intrested  :o