But do you have any forwards?

PS Vietnam need defenders!  :P

Lambs have 13 of them..... :)

tor01doc

13 - but only 3 1/2 decent ones!  :P

picker_man

5 decent ;) the rest are spuds haha

tor01doc

4 1/2 then - Tippett is only half the man he used to be (for 2013 anyway.)

picker_man

tor01doc

Teams looking more settled with quite a few trades already pencilled in for the next window.

Rookie draft could be important.

Maca24

Quote from: picker_man on December 05, 2012, 09:59:31 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 05, 2012, 06:00:13 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on December 05, 2012, 01:18:05 PM
I now understand Colli, however I still believe it is way to complicated. :P
In future I'll probably vote for a rule that considers on trading as a list movement.
So you get a cap on trading eg. 10-15 trades maximum.
And a trade is a trade :P
Much simpler and easier to keep track of.

Yes fair enough we will have this vote before the end of 2013 season trade window opes.

Really?? your gonna put a major rule that has been in place in atleast 3 of the 4 comps (unsure on WXV) for ages to a vote to change it just cause a few still dont get it :-\

Different coaches from different comps have used the on trading rule regularly for months and continuing to allow these rules to be voted on that most of have come to know is getting a bit of a joke...... New rules yeah but flower on-trading has been a part of XV's since i joined.
Worlds does not on trade and that was the first XV's comp.
Works a lot better IMO.

tbagrocks

Nothing about the worlds trading is better :P

Justin Bieber

Worlds has too much trading. Hence Ossiie quitting for a bit because of poor rules. Not sure if it works better...

monstrum

Another pending deal TBA the Headhunters have decided to bring in some experience which see's

Andrew Carrazzo and Shaun Burgoyne come to the club..

The services of Mitch Golby and Travis Varcoe will be missed.

Maca24

Quote from: whatlez on December 06, 2012, 12:04:45 AM
Worlds has too much trading. Hence Ossiie quitting for a bit because of poor rules. Not sure if it works better...
That's not why he quit at all.  ::)

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 05, 2012, 11:47:56 PM
Nothing about the worlds trading is better :P
The on trading rule being non existent is better. Just need a better confirmation system and a trade cap.

picker_man

Quote from: monstrum on December 06, 2012, 12:30:37 AM
Another pending deal TBA the Headhunters have decided to bring in some experience which see's

the Lambs confirm the trade for next window.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on December 06, 2012, 10:59:11 AM
Quote from: monstrum on December 06, 2012, 12:30:37 AM

the Lambs confirm the trade for next window.

you don't need to post these trades until the next window is open. And i will need you to because i can't keep checking the trade thread to add trades to the pending window #2 list regularly enough and don't want to miss any.

so please feel free to post and agree to trades now, but remember you will need to post again and possibly PM me also when the trade window opens after our rookie draft, just so I can add them to the list approve them and update lists etc.

Colliwobblers

TRADE WINDOW #2 WILL OPEN AT 8PM AEDT ON MONDAY THE 14/01/2103.

YOU MUST HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR LIST AS I HAVE IT (can be found here, the draft thread, and the official team list thread) IS CORRECT BEFORE I WILL PROCESS ANY TRADES FOR YOUR TEAM. CONFIRM TO ME BY PM.

LIST MOVEMENTS FOR TRADE WINDOW #2 = 6 PER TEAM.

PRE AGREED TRADES WILL BE PROCESSED AS SOON AS THE TRADE WINDOW OPENS AND I WILL UPDATE A LIST OF REMAINING LIST MOVEMENTS PER TEAM AS WE GO AND UPDATE TEAM LISTS ON THIS THREAD ONLY AS WE GO.

ONCE WE HAVE COMPLETED THE TRADE WINDOW I WILL TRANSFER TEAM LISTS TO THE OFFICIAL TEAM LIST THREAD> ONCE COACHED HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR SENIOR AND ROOKIE LISTS>

FINAL LIST SUBMISSION INCLUDING YOUR SENIOR LIST AND ROOKIE LIST WILL BE REQUIRED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE TRADE WINDOW #2 CLOSING.

HAPPY TRADING.