Main Menu

AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: Jayman on December 04, 2012, 11:36:54 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 04, 2012, 11:30:04 PM
::) picks do not count, but once you pick a player they then count as a movement if you choose to trade!
but if you received the pick in a trade then draft the player then technically it is just a normal on-trade which is allowed
But you didn't use a list movement to secure the pick so you can't

tbagrocks

Any trading of picks does not count

Now pay attention...

Once you draft a player to your list they are now on your list and will count as a movement if traded, only players traded to your team (either window) can be on-traded at no expence

Justin Bieber

Yeah that's how the rule should work.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 04, 2012, 11:42:36 PM
Any trading of picks does not count

Now pay attention...

Once you draft a player to your list they are now on your list and will count as a movement if traded, only players traded to your team (either window) can be on-traded at no expence

this is how the rule works.

but to clarify, and I think the following covers it all....

Anyone you DRAFT to your team - then trade out "changes your list from it's drafted state" = list movement.

If you traded a player IN for a pick in window #1, this also "changes your list from it's drafted state" = list movement.

picks traded in period one (the only period picks could be traded) for other picks "does not change your list from it's original drafted state" = NO list movement.

Anyone you traded in in either window can be traded out again and this "does not change your list from it's original drafted state" = NO list movement.

and having 4 list movements PER WINDOW, I assumed to indicate they do not roll over from window #1 to window #2. They do not.

we could vote on changing this before we get to the window #2, but i very much doubt it will get through as most people chose to have 4 per window, and most people have used their 4 in window #1 and would have no benefit in allowing the few who didn't use theirs to get to use them in window #2.

I will revisit all rules on completion of season 2013 before we trade or draft, and we can vote on changes that will improve the competition for future seasons.

We can vote to change things earlier if serious concerns come up naturally.

Maca24

I now understand Colli, however I still believe it is way to complicated. :P
In future I'll probably vote for a rule that considers on trading as a list movement.
So you get a cap on trading eg. 10-15 trades maximum.
And a trade is a trade :P
Much simpler and easier to keep track of.

Jroo

Anyone Intrested in Ziebell or Higgins?
I need a defender  :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JROO8 on December 05, 2012, 02:56:23 PM
Anyone Intrested in Ziebell or Higgins?
I need a defender  :)
Lol no one wants them... Actually if I had more trades I would go for Ziebs.

Nails

How are you all so confused?

It seems pretty straight forward to me...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Maca24 on December 05, 2012, 01:18:05 PM
In future I'll probably vote for a rule that considers on trading as a list movement.

Yes fair enough we will have this vote before the end of 2013 season trade window opes.

tbagrocks

I want the Z man, but don't have the backs to trade :-[

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 05, 2012, 06:00:13 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on December 05, 2012, 01:18:05 PM

Yes fair enough we will have this vote before the end of 2013 season trade window opes.

Really?? your gonna put a major rule that has been in place in atleast 3 of the 4 comps (unsure on WXV) for ages to a vote to change it just cause a few still dont get it :-\

Different coaches from different comps have used the on trading rule regularly for months and continuing to allow these rules to be voted on that most of have come to know is getting a bit of a joke...... New rules yeah but flower on-trading has been a part of XV's since i joined.

Colliwobblers

my prediction is that the vote will go the way of ontrading being allowed, given 90% of the AXVs coaches want trading trading and more trading I cannot see this changing.

however, I am not in a position to just say no! we are doing it my way.

from what i can gather 3 or 4 people don't like and or understand the rule, so that's not nearly enough to go changing it is it :)

still a democracy we be. within reason.

picker_man

Just seems any rule at any time is up for vote..... just gotta get one or two pplz to complain with you

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on December 05, 2012, 10:09:08 PM
Just seems any rule at any time is up for vote..... just gotta get one or two pplz to complain with you

we are talking end of 2013 season, maybe by then they will understand the rule and the vote won't be necessary   ;)

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 05, 2012, 10:22:28 PM
Quote from: picker_man on December 05, 2012, 10:09:08 PM

we are talking end of 2013 season, maybe by then they will understand the rule and the vote won't be necessary   ;)

hopefully they forget :)

I have a premium mid and 2 backs that werent on my original list that im willing to on trade....... if you know what i mean haha